Watch out! Here they come

Hojo

The Mets will take first place this weekend at The Stadium formerly known as Joe Robbie.

As ususal... I will be there, yelling my lungs out..... and you will all be witness to the new Dynasty taking control of the NL East.

The "Go Home NY chants" will be appreciated, since we will go home in 1st place!

"Let's Go Marlins" or the funnier "Go Marleeeeen" chants will be ineffective, as the Marlins will wilt under the powerful hand of Richard Hidalgo and friends.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. :whistle :p :thumbup

Guest Juanky

445059[/snapback]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Juanky

lOOK AT THE STANDING, jUANKY.... NOW LAUGH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

445061[/snapback]

I think the shiny World Series ring is funnier actually

Why don't you go throw a no hitter

"Let's Go Marlins" or the funnier "Go Marleeeeen" chants will be ineffective

445043[/snapback]

This comment alone shows your ignorance and what a dickhole you are. You should be banned for this b*llshit... It's one thing to make fun of players in a light-hearted manner, but entirely different when you attack the ethnicity of the fans. One can only hope that you get Gonorrhea and your penis falls off...

lOOK AT THE STANDING, jUANKY.... NOW LAUGH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

445061[/snapback]

I think the shiny World Series ring is funnier actually

Why don't you go throw a no hitter

445070[/snapback]

Yeah, cuz no-hitters really have to do with this race right now, let alone a 2003 championship. It's 2004 people... you are not in first place now, and you won't be for the rest of the season. HAHAHAHA! When you guys end up in 4th place... i'll really laugh best!

LETS GO METS

Mets fans are going to be at full force on the Pro at the next series. A sweep will be nice to silence those losers.

445069[/snapback]

This is a much different and very improved Mets team coming this weekend. We have Glavine and Leiter lined-up for the series and our offense is on fire. Quite frankly, the Marlins will be lucky to escape with 1 win. We're talking about a team that has been one of the hottest in baseball. Meanwhile the Marlins are desperately searching everywhere for a pulse.

445043[/snapback]

This comment alone shows your ignorance and what a dickhole you are. You should be banned for this b*llshit... It's one thing to make fun of players in a light-hearted manner, but entirely different when you attack the ethnicity of the fans. One can only hope that you get Gonorrhea and your penis falls off...

445075[/snapback]

Hey man... it's the truth... that's what you hear in the stands. I didn't say anything about anyone's ethnicity to put them down whatsoever. This is all a lil fun. Calm Down, bro

On edit: It's all relative dude... would you be having a b***h fit if I said "Go Sawx", cuz it's the same thing.

445043[/snapback]

445075[/snapback]

Hey man... it's the truth... that's what you hear. I didn't say anything about anyone's ethnicity to put them down whatsoever. This is all a lil fun. Calm Down, bro

445081[/snapback]

Um, I am calm... just having some fun, too. But you're still a dickhole and Gonorrhea is coming your way...

This is a much different and very improved Mets team coming this weekend. We have Glavine and Leiter lined-up for the series and our offense is on fire. Quite frankly, the Marlins will be lucky to escape with 1 win. We're talking about a team that has been one of the hottest in baseball. Meanwhile the Marlins are desperately searching everywhere for a pulse.

445080[/snapback]

That pulse is Hee Seop Choi in the top half of the lineup. Can't year you hear it beating?

445043[/snapback]

445075[/snapback]

Relax, minus. It's funny cuz it's true. The Mets have plenty of hispanic fans too..

Hojo-

I apologize for the insulting and profance remarks from some of our posters. They, in no way, reflect the standards of these boards.

I do love Franco, though. I wish our bullpen would get as pumped.

Welcome back to our boards.

445043[/snapback]

445075[/snapback]

Relax, minus. It's funny cuz it's true. The Mets have plenty of hispanic fans too..

445091[/snapback]

I was joking! We already made up! LOL... Do you think I really want all Mets' fans' penises to fall off? :mischief2 Dont answer that...

Look..Marlin Fans..all we gotta do is sit back and watch these Sh*t talkers do what they do best...Talk sh*t...mean while..the marlins will be winning.. :shifty ..

there's still another half of the season...Ya Ny fanz cant draw conclusions yet..

and as 4 u HOJO..we dont need You to let us know whats going to happen..cuz we already know! GO MARLINS! :thumbup

Guest Juanky

the marlins will be winning

Not lately, what is it? 4 for your last 13? Ouch.

445102[/snapback]

Don't worry, we feast on the East ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.