Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watch out! Here they come

Featured Replies

Ok... the both of you answer this honestly.... would you guys pass up a job, working in the executive offices of a baseball team, being at the stadium everyday... just because you don't like the team?

 

You would blow your shot in the biz over that? Please. It just shows I'm smarter... lol

 

 

And you're right... giveaway rings don't go count :p

446951[/snapback]

 

Business is Business, but at least you should show a bit of respect to the employer that puts food on your table

  • Author

Ok... the both of you answer this honestly.... would you guys pass up a job, working in the executive offices of a baseball team, being at the stadium everyday... just because you don't like the team?

 

You would blow your shot in the biz over that? Please. It just shows I'm smarter... lol

 

 

And you're right... giveaway rings don't go count :p

446951[/snapback]

 

Business is Business, but at least you should show a bit of respect to the employer that puts food on your table

446959[/snapback]

 

The word Mets has never come out of my mouth on the job.... I at least do that.

 

And Juanky... your education is worht way more than sports allegiances... I feel bad for ya.

Ok... the both of you answer this honestly.... would you guys pass up a job, working in the executive offices of a baseball team, being at the stadium everyday... just because you don't like the team?

 

You would blow your shot in the biz over that? Please. It just shows I'm smarter... lol

 

 

And you're right... giveaway rings don't go count :p

446951[/snapback]

 

Business is Business, but at least you should show a bit of respect to the employer that puts food on your table

446959[/snapback]

 

The word Mets has never come out of my mouth on the job.... I at least do that.

 

And Juanky... your education is worht way more than sports allegiances... I feel bad for ya.

446963[/snapback]

 

 

question for you. If they gave you a real ring, you must have an exec position. Were you happy last year when the Fish went all the way?

  • Author

And what's your definition of a real fan? I am such a fan that I spent so much effort and time into my education just to get into that business. I've worked 13 hour days for months now, just to stay ahead. My dream and goal would be to do this for the Mets.... but I've gotta work my way there.... everyone has to start somewhere.

Ok... the both of you answer this honestly.... would you guys pass up a job, working in the executive offices of a baseball team, being at the stadium everyday... just because you don't like the team?

 

You would blow your shot in the biz over that? Please. It just shows I'm smarter... lol

 

 

And you're right... giveaway rings don't go count :p

446951[/snapback]

 

Business is Business, but at least you should show a bit of respect to the employer that puts food on your table

446959[/snapback]

 

The word Mets has never come out of my mouth on the job.... I at least do that.

 

And Juanky... your education is worht way more than sports allegiances... I feel bad for ya.

446963[/snapback]

I never said they were better for me in my area of study then the path I chose to take, I'm just stating a fact that I didn't apply to either school.

  • Author

Yes, I was happy that the Fish beat the dirty Skanks. I have no problem with the Marlins. They're just not my Mets.... if the Mets disappeared, I'd be first in line to get Marlin gear... but that aint ever gonna happen.

  • Author

Freshfish... last year they gave rings to practically everybody (ie. interns :) ), not just execs. lol

Yes, I was happy that the Fish beat the dirty Skanks. I have no problem with the Marlins. They're just not my Mets.... if the Mets disappeared, I'd be first in line to get Marlin gear... but that aint ever gonna happen.

446973[/snapback]

Then why not hit up a Braves board? Or a Phillies board? Hell, some of us might go flame with you if you went over there.

Freshfish... last year they gave rings to practically everybody (ie. interns :) ), not just execs. lol

446974[/snapback]

 

are you serious? They should have used that money to resign some of the players!

  • Author

Juanky... I'm all over the Phillies board... trust me. LOL

  • Author

and just for the record, before I get you guys get real pissed... I don't work for the Marlins. However my best friend does, and that is all true about him (Die-hard Mets fan, the ring, executive assistant now)

 

I have the same plan.. I'm just still in school. LOL

Are we playing either of those teams this weekend?

446981[/snapback]

Does it matter?

I don't work for the Marlins.

446985[/snapback]

Coulda told you that ;)

All intra-division play matters.

446993[/snapback]

You missed the point

  • Author

and you musta missed when I said I am on the the Phillies board too

  • Author

and I dont thikn those redneck brave fans know what the internet is yet, so we can't argue them

and you musta missed when I said I am on the the Phillies board too

447007[/snapback]

I was talking to your buddy, I saw what you wrote.

No, you're number 4.

447129[/snapback]

#1 til dethroned buddy

  • Author

No, you're number 4.

447129[/snapback]

#1 til dethroned buddy

447150[/snapback]

 

 

Stop living in the past, buddy. You had all off-season to gloat. Fact is.... if you don't make the playoffs, you were "dethroned" the day you fell out of first place.

 

 

Yall aint number one. Yall number four!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.