July 8, 200422 yr :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown these Met fans been drinkin alot of HATER-ade! lol drop it..if ya say we suck this bad...then it doesnt really mean much of ya beat us rite? cuz we suk dont we HOJO?...iight then why u sweatin the mets..if ya beat us ya shouldnt b soo proud cuz ya say we suck so the win is gona b easy.. :blink:
July 8, 200422 yr Author When did I say ya'll suck? I said you guys arent as good as the Mets, and that you are in 4th place. Go find where I said suck, Miguel "Tracy Hips" Cabrera - Lover
July 8, 200422 yr It's just a shame that Hojo will be to much of a coward to stay around and take it like a man after the Mutts get taken to school. He'll be back in his little corner on the Met's forum before we'll even know it
July 8, 200422 yr It's just a shame that Hojo will be to much of a coward to stay around and take it like a man after the Mutts get taken to school. He'll be back in his little corner on the Met's forum before we'll even know it 447219[/snapback] PWN3D.
July 8, 200422 yr Author gOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU KNOW, LCASTILLO. Many times I've had to stand in that stadium, still defiant as hell, but taking some lumps due to a Met loss. Why would I be scared of people on the internet? LOL
July 8, 200422 yr gOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU KNOW, LCASTILLO. Many times I've had to stand in that stadium, still defiant as hell, but taking some lumps due to a Met loss. 447224[/snapback] I'm not sure why fan's in the stadium would actually waste their voice and energy heckling a Met's fan. They should save their agression for the fans of a team(s) that will actually be there in September/October (i.e. NOT the mets), when it counts...I guess your not very familiar with baseball in October lately huh?.
July 8, 200422 yr gOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU KNOW, LCASTILLO. Many times I've had to stand in that stadium, still defiant as hell, but taking some lumps due to a Met loss. 447224[/snapback] I'm not sure why fan's in the stadium would actually waste their voice and energy heckling a Met's fan. They should save their agression for the fans of a team(s) that will actually be there in September/October (i.e. NOT the mets), when it counts...I guess your not very familiar with baseball in October lately huh?. 447228[/snapback] PWN3D again. :notworthy Hojo, even my mom who was a lifelong Mets fan jumped ship when the Marlins came to be. She always dreamed of being their announcer and it goes to show you how much losing one person can take. Stop trolling already, your as bad as some of the yankees fans and cubs fans who came on during October.
July 8, 200422 yr more times in the last 5 years than you are. 447230[/snapback] Hey its all good your there but you don't win anything. Now thats like watching the Senators and Leafs in the NHL playoffs.
July 8, 200422 yr When did I say ya'll suck? I said you guys arent as good as the Mets, and that you are in 4th place. Go find where I said suck, Miguel "Tracy Hips" Cabrera - Lover 447213[/snapback] (WS Titles/seasons) Marlins: .181 AVG Mets: .048 AVG OUCH! Pennants/seasons) Marlins: .181 AVG Mets .146 AVG Ouch! 100+ season loses Mets 6 (ugh, you sure are beating us here!) Marlins 1 in addition, Mets 23 losing seasons I'm starting to feel sorry for Mets fans
July 8, 200422 yr Author Those are the dumbest stats ever..... hmmmm 11 seasons to 42.... WTF do you expect, of course your averages will be better. And I love how it went from "you guys havent played meaningful october games, to.... umm well you havent won any" Yeah we did, douche. Just not all of them... but we won our share. Whatever.... after this weekend all the bandwagon jumpers will be gone, and this site will be much smarter.
July 8, 200422 yr more times in the last 5 years than you are. 447230[/snapback] Hehe At least when we get there, we win. :cool
July 8, 200422 yr Those are the dumbest stats ever..... hmmmm 11 seasons to 42.... WTF do you expect, of course your averages will be better. And I love how it went from "you guys havent played meaningful october games, to.... umm well you havent won any" Yeah we did, douche. Just not all of them... but we won our share. Whatever.... after this weekend all the bandwagon jumpers will be gone, and this site will be much smarter. 447251[/snapback] Fish are 6-0 on Playoffs Series :thumbup What is your postseason record?
July 8, 200422 yr we need to keep are heads held high were only 2 games back we just needed to take this series. ever one around here makes it seem like where down and out for the count. so belivie. let go fish
July 8, 200422 yr That's all I have to say 447274[/snapback] Amen! You are just jealous! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
July 8, 200422 yr That's all I have to say 447274[/snapback] Don't do that. You'll blind the mets' fans with the beutiful light being reflected from the hundreds of diamonds on our amazing championship ring. They haven't seen such a thing in quite a while.
July 8, 200422 yr Those are the dumbest stats ever..... hmmmm 11 seasons to 42.... WTF do you expect, of course your averages will be better. And I love how it went from "you guys havent played meaningful october games, to.... umm well you havent won any" Yeah we did, douche. Just not all of them... but we won our share. Whatever.... after this weekend all the bandwagon jumpers will be gone, and this site will be much smarter. 447251[/snapback] It doesn't matter if you don't win all of them you fool. The only way to consider that successful is if it is a team like the Marlins of 03. Don't give that argument.
July 8, 200422 yr That's all I have to say 447274[/snapback] Don't do that. You'll blind the mets' fans with the beutiful light being reflected from the hundreds of diamonds on our amazing championship ring. They haven't seen such a thing in quite a while. 447328[/snapback] In quite a while! LONG TIME
July 8, 200422 yr He is right in that the site used to be a lot smarter that said....the fact that the mets arent 10 games over us after how crappy we've played shows that they are not much better than us....with or withough hidalgo.... we have been in the middle of a horrible streak and we havent gotten "hot" yet this season....the Muts have been hot recently but can they keep it up??? I doubt it, when all is said in done, this will have been the marlins division to win...if we loose the division then WE lost the division..it will not be the Mets WINNING the division However, if the Phillies win then its because they simply have a better team than anyone in the division and they finally decided to show it but the Muts??? please, they are good. but they are still the third or fourth WORST team in the division
July 8, 200422 yr Author we have been in the middle of a horrible streak and we havent gotten "hot" yet this season....the Muts have been hot recently but can they keep it up??? I doubt it, when all is said in done, this will have been the marlins division to win...if we loose the division then WE lost the division..it will not be the Mets WINNING the division However, if the Phillies win then its because they simply have a better team than anyone in the division and they finally decided to show it but the Muts??? please, they are good.? but they are still the third or fourth WORST team in the division 447354[/snapback] Just so you know.... from April til June 17 (the day of the Hidalgo trade) the Mets lost 14 games by ONE RUN, and another 8 by two runs. I think the "effect" of hidalgo makes our lineup that much stronger, which has been proved by our "so called" hot streak, but is really what this team. Ladies and gentleman... these NY Mets are now for real. They arenot the third or fourth WORST team... they are a Good team, that is just getting healthy and just starting to gel.
July 8, 200422 yr Author AGREED, but the overall effect he and Reyes have on the lineup is not. Ty Wigginton went from our #6 hitter to 8. There is just one automatic out in our lineup, and we have the luxury of not playing him any time Piazza wants to catch. That is the real difference.... not his little hot streak right now. Reyes Kaz Piazza Floyd Hidalgo Cameron PHillips Wigginton
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.