A trade you would make if you were Beinfest

Teal Shadow

Exactly...

What is that one kids name, Josh Willingham on AA... He has been awesome...

BTW: Does anybody have any idea why Josh Beckett is listed as being on the Jupiter Hammerheads roster? It also says that he has made a start for them this season... One in which he went 6 innings, gave up 0 ER, 4 hits, 1BB, and had 12 K's... Can anyone tell me what happened?

NO...

Ramon Castro has really already been dubbed the starter for next year, and with very good reason...

Apparently you aren't aware of what Castro used to do in AAA... He was a very highly touted prospect, and hit . 328 with 27 HR's in his last season as a starter...(in the Minors)

Castro cannot catch every game, we need someone to back him up and minor league catchers are yet not fully developed. Redmond is a good player, have you no loyalty to players who make sacrifices for the team and play well whenever they play? Redmond is the foundation of this team. If you trade Redmond, it will be a fatal mistake.

BTW: Does anybody have any idea why Josh Beckett is listed as being on the Jupiter Hammerheads roster? It also says that he has made a start for them this season... One in which he went 6 innings, gave up 0 ER, 4 hits, 1BB, and had 12 K's... Can anyone tell me what happened?

Beckett is on Rehab Assignments i think. Still Due to Pitch about a week from now.