ESPN Football 2k5 Countdown

sheff#1

Looks like ESPN has no shadows and they are floating on the ground....is David Copperfield the maker of this game?

459245[/snapback]

What are you talking about they are floating on the ground? Rivers has his foot turned up, getting ready to pass.

Since you never got picked for football as a kid in gym class, you wouldnt know what the game is actually about.

Looks like ESPN has no shadows and they are floating on the ground....is David Copperfield the maker of this game?

459245[/snapback]

What are you talking about they are floating on the ground? Rivers has his foot turned up, getting ready to pass.

Since you never got picked for football as a kid in gym class, you wouldnt know what the game is actually about.

459254[/snapback]

LMAO...I played football all my life you idiot. I know what the game is about. Trust me.

blah blah blah....DUDE put on your glasses you moron. You think when you're on the playing field you're gonna be clean and smelling good like mr.clean....NO....You're dumb and stupid....Screenshots dont show anything because frankly, the game isnt played from that point of view.

459236[/snapback]

oh god STFU u child. espn looks better. wtf are u talking about u dont play from that point of view. ur a lil kid who is prob 9 yrs old and sucks on maddens c**k

459241[/snapback]

Child? Are you a f***ing retard? Guy Im 22 f***ing years old you moronic idiot.

459247[/snapback]

You must be, with that really cool swearing you have. Was Madden like a fatherhood figure to you? You seem very sensitive. Defensive, like you know deep down that ESPN is better.

Im sick and tired of everyone saying ESPN is better than Madden when in reality ITS NOT!

Well continue to be sick and tired...because IT IS :p

459252[/snapback]

Yea right....maybe to you retards but not to me...Madden is better no doubt.

459261[/snapback]

thats your opinion, and ur opinion means nothing. so just take it from there.

Im sick and tired of everyone saying ESPN is better than Madden when in reality ITS NOT!

459252[/snapback]

459261[/snapback]

459267[/snapback]

Yea you're right....its my opinion....but its also a fact.

459252[/snapback]

459261[/snapback]

459267[/snapback]

Yea you're right....its my opinion....but its also a fact.

459269[/snapback]

if by fact u mean its a fact that espn is better,then yea its a fact

Well no more time, to keep on reading this crap from ESPN FagBoys......1.....no by fact I mean madden is better you moron

459271[/snapback]

u will be gettin suspended, for the fag comments,and insulting directly towards members. have a nice day :thumbup

alright and neither do yours.......you think espn is better alright...i think madden is better......so what.........do you care I think madden is better? no.........do I care you think espn is better? no........so yeah just kill this thread

The Passion, theres no need to back up anything.....because that's just plainly what I think

alright and neither do yours.......you think espn is better alright...i think madden is better......so what.........do you care I think madden is better? no.........do I care you think espn is better? no........so yeah just kill this thread

The Passion, theres no need to back up anything.....because that's just plainly what I think

459294[/snapback]

Then why the heck did you even bother posting in here? You like Madden because "thats is what you think".....ok, then dont bother us. Make a Madden thread or something.

WE have supported why this game is better, you have come back with comment liks you are 8.

That said, what will you give me for a Charizard card?

459294[/snapback]

Then why the heck did you even bother posting in here? You like Madden because "thats is what you think".....ok, then dont bother us. Make a Madden thread or something.

WE have supported why this game is better, you have come back with comment liks you are 8.

That said, what will you give me for a Charizard card?

459302[/snapback]

Umm let me think........is there anything that says I cant post? I posted cuz I felt like it.......Cuz I wanted it to.....Obviously this topic had nothing saying ESPN Fanboys Only

My game doesnt suck......so you may keep on because obviously you're not gonna change a thing.

459305[/snapback]

get out of here then. this is a espn countdown thread not a madden fanboy thread. if u are not anticipating this game . get the f out and wait a month till madden.during that time we will be playing the better game

My game doesnt suck......so you may keep on because obviously you're not gonna change a thing.

459305[/snapback]

Of course not. I dont want to change your opinion actually.

Buying that game will....

A) Show your intelligence isnt as great as you think

B) Show that you are a bandwagoner

C) Show you do not value money

Marlins2k3 you are the one who brought it. You were all having an enjoyable discussion about 2k5, but you had to stick your nose some place it didn't need to be. If you wanted to create a discussion about Madden, I wouldn't dream about invading it because I'm sure that there are people in there that want to talk about their favorite football game.

But you had to come here, talk BS and ruin a perfectly good conversation. For that you are pretty damn pathetic. So don't let to door hit your @$$ on the way out, ok? :mad :

Marlins2k3 you are the one who brought it. You were all having an enjoyable discussion about 2k5, but you had to stick your nose some place it didn't need to be. If you wanted to create a discussion about Madden, I wouldn't dream about invading it because I'm sure that there are people in there that want to talk about their favorite football game.

But you had to come here, talk BS and ruin a perfectly good conversation. For that you are pretty damn pathetic. So don't let to door hit your @$$ on the way out, ok? :mad :

459317[/snapback]

Yes I know I brought it so what. This is a public message board for gods sake.

I posted my opinion so what.