Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best commercial on FSN

Featured Replies

i Love the FSN song "YOu are...you are in our house." I really want to download it off Kazaa or get the commerical on my computer...can anyone help me?

i Love the FSN song "YOu are...you are in our house." I really want to download it off Kazaa or get the commerical on my computer...can anyone help me?

471168[/snapback]

that commercial owns

i Love the FSN song "YOu are...you are in our house." I really want to download it off Kazaa or get the commerical on my computer...can anyone help me?

471168[/snapback]

that commercial owns

471193[/snapback]

 

Is it on Kazaa or can I download it anywhere? It's a catchy tune that I rarely see.

These are all great but I have to say after watching games all week, and then going to the stadium and seeing these same commercials, does get pretyt annoying sometimes.

I've never seen the fish in the car door, but I only watch Tigers games on FSN. I LOVE the garage door falling on the guy. Hilarious.

my favorite is the one when the dude is in bed with this girl up in the girls room and then the girl's dad walks in and goes crazy and is about to go off on the dude who's jumping out of the bed and covering himself with a panthers t-shirt. when the dad sees the t-shirt he calms down and asks the kid "so, how do you think we'll do this year?"

I was gonna say...I like the "you are in our house."

 

Except, I don't get it, like the entire commercial is Marlins, and there's one guy with a Panthers thing on his head...?

They do the you are in our house for all the teams they cover. Each area has one, like "your in Ohio now were gonna chew you up" ect. The words change slightly from who and what they mention and the fans are wearing that teams attire of course.

  • Author

I was gonna say...I like the "you are in our house."

 

Except, I don't get it, like the entire commercial is Marlins, and there's one guy with a Panthers thing on his head...?

473080[/snapback]

 

 

Its Florida Teams, thats why you see a guy with a Panthers Tat on his head, a guy with a D-Rays t-shirt and a marlins fan.

I was gonna say...I like the "you are in our house."

 

Except, I don't get it, like the entire commercial is Marlins, and there's one guy with a Panthers thing on his head...?

473080[/snapback]

its all Florida teams, even the Rays lol

 

"Beckett, Huff and Willis too...."

*singing* You are... you are.... IN OUR HOUSE!

 

I love the fish in car commercial, plus I like the one where the Braves bandwagoner gets beat up. LOL

I was gonna say...I like the "you are in our house."

 

Except, I don't get it, like the entire commercial is Marlins, and there's one guy with a Panthers thing on his head...?

473080[/snapback]

 

 

Its Florida Teams, thats why you see a guy with a Panthers Tat on his head, a guy with a D-Rays t-shirt and a marlins fan.

473268[/snapback]

 

 

I never noticed the DRays shirt. I guess I'll look closer.

 

Regardless would you agree that it's at least 85-90% Marlins related?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.