Marlins vs Expos---6:05et---at the PRO

Ramp

Guest Jack1

Why the hell aren't they here yet? it's been almost 24 hours.

487230[/snapback]

Geez if your job told you were going somewhere else, could you be there in 24 hours? These guys do have families and things to take care of. I do feel sorry for all the guys that are going to have to be sent down now AND there is NO chance they will be coming back up. I wish they would have traded them...like Wayne or Bump, etc... I think this will change the whole complexion (no color intended) of the team and that may or may not be good.

487230[/snapback]

Geez if your job told you were going somewhere else, could you be there in 24 hours? These guys do have families and things to take care of. I do feel sorry for all the guys that are going to have to be sent down now AND there is NO chance they will be coming back up. I wish they would have traded them...like Wayne or Bump, etc... I think this will change the whole complexion (no color intended) of the team and that may or may not be good.

487255[/snapback]

They're baseball players, not bussiness execs.

Guest Jack1

487230[/snapback]

487255[/snapback]

They're baseball players, not bussiness execs.

487258[/snapback]

They are still humans though! I know they're treated like pieces of meat but they are not. Baseball is not based on freedom that's for sure.

487230[/snapback]

487255[/snapback]

Others are at their new teams, I'm just guessing their being given a day off, but maybe not since they're "available" according to Len & Tommy