Andy Fox

xdannyx25

andy fox started tonight which i really feel it was liek cabrera, to see if he can fill that position. i asked andy fox after the game why he started cause he doesnt play 2nd base that great so much, and to start, he told me to ask mckeon, i asked mckeon and he took a good 4-5 seconds to answer, he said luis castillo's leg hasnt been feeling good

now my question has luis castillo done anything to get injuried the past couple days.

i believe that castillo will be gone, due to loria told me, he cant steal bases anymore and he will want 7 mill

serious talk no BS remarks please, keep to the topic

wow...

Castillo just needed a day off, that's all....

he can still steal bases, but you could call it a slump right now

and dont get mad at me here but why would Loria tell you that Castillo wont be here next year....wouldnt he want to keep these things private

wow...

Castillo just needed a day off, that's all....

he can still steal bases, but you could call it a slump right now

and dont get mad at me here but why would Loria tell you that Castillo wont be here next year....wouldnt he want to keep these things private

you tell me, just he told me he will want 7 mill and marlins arent goign to pay that

and castillo slump? for how long the whole first half season, after his hip surgery, he isnt able to steal as efficient and have the speed as before.

he has been caught his last 10 or so chances....that's a slump....he can still fly around the bases.... but now he is turning into a legit #2 hitter....

i really have a hard time believing that Loria would tell you that much about Castillo and his contract situation

he has been caught his last 10 or so chances....that's a slump....he can still fly around the bases.... but now he is turning into a legit #2 hitter....

i really have a hard time believing that Loria would tell you that much about Castillo and his contract situation

well, we will see if im correct or not in the future.

what i got from loria basically

lowell = probably stay

castillo = 7 mill to much he will be gone

but whatever not to get off the basic topic

andy fox started tonight which i really feel it was liek cabrera, to see if he can fill that position. i asked andy fox after the game why he started cause he doesnt play 2nd base that great so much, and to start, he told me to ask mckeon, i asked mckeon and he took a good 4-5 seconds to answer, he said luis castillo's leg hasnt been feeling good

now my question has luis castillo done anything to get injuried the past couple days.

i believe that castillo will be gone, due to loria told me, he cant steal bases anymore and he will want 7 mill

wait a second.....

how the hell do you talk to loria and mckeon?

you're a reporter?

wait a second.....

you're a reporter? -i have my connections

-no not at the time, but in 6-8 months i will be taking courses to become one

-i know many friends who are becoming reporters for the herald n crap

-come one day, i will show you how everything works, stay after a marlins game

wait a second.....

you're a reporter? -i have my connections

-no not at the time, but in 6-8 months i will be taking courses to become one

-i know many friends who are becoming reporters for the herald n crap

-come one day, i will show you how everything works, stay after a marlins game

danny you just went and told Fox he can't play 2b that good? Then you ask Mckeon why Luis is not starting? Finally Loria tells you Luis is going to be traded?

Either you have lots of guts to aks them this questions or your the biggest liar.

no you got mislead, i meant he doesnt play 2nd so much as before, and to start at 2nd just make me wonder, and during these times

take it as a lie,

lets sit and not be hard headed, what actually seems logical, pirates trading giles to marlins, or kris benson, or marlins getting rondell white

or what im saying, loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that

time will show wether i have been lyign or not, wether loria, mckeon lied to me.

but back to the subject, please stay back to topic, mckeon said leg injurie, if he got hurt during batting practice with all the media/press there, i think i would be able to find this news.

loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that

dude, it seems hard to believe that jeffrey loria would tell you that. but i'm not going to bash you and call you a liar.

it just seems unlikely that he would give you answer like that

get me?

loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that

dude, it seems hard to believe that jeffrey loria would tell you that. but i'm not going to bash you and call you a liar.

it just seems unlikely that he would give you answer like that

get me? ok come to the marlins game, i have 2 witness's, but besides that, take out the part of loria telling me that, its logical castillo will want 7 mill, we cant pay him, he lost his stolen bases rep. nothing worth near 7 mill

yea i was thinking that you're using obvious information that everyone is aware of to build your lie

everyone knows the situation with luis and being traded

but like i said i'm not going to call you a liar.

it just isnt every day that we get an inside source on the message boards

now do you get me? no need to take it personal

danny, you have no connections to the media you liar.

He probably talked to Loria, Mac, and fox after the game though.. its not hard. Usually when they are signing autographs they will chat with you. I used to do it all the time and have fun with it.

I dont know if Loria told you that... Everytime he pulled over to talk with fans and sign he was smiling and trying to tell the fans what they WANT to hear. Loria would never ASSUME what louie will make, because what happens if louis finishes the season worse than hollandsworth? you never know? what if his hip busts again or something this season? he might then take a paycut or remain at 4.85 mil. Nobody knows. Why did you lie about this?

I believe fox told you that. That was an A$shole question and he was probably mad because you didnt compliment him instead on the good job he did. Thats why he said to ask Mac.

JM- he probably told you that. Torborg told me Luis will be fine when he was struggling in the begging and he said that it was because of surgery and louis' extra lbs would shed.. but that was when he was batting leadoff.

Luis has clearly lost speed. Take a stop watch to the games. He runs over 4.0 to first base. He used to run 3.8-9s . In 1996 when he came up he was the fastest in the MAJORS, on pure speed. Hes up to 185 lbs now and doesnt seem to want to lose the extra weigh. When he was at the top of his game he was 155-165. After the dislocated shoulder in 2000 i believe he was at 175 but still stealing bases. Now he just blew up though at 185. That extra weight is not good for the hip and is slowing him down. Ive also noticed that Castillo is not getting down on groundballs as good as he used to.

I still think castillo has that speed from when he first came up -2000. He just needs to get in shape. That is, if he were to be a 7 mill player.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.