Back from Hotlanta

MiRi

Just got in from Atlanta about an hour ago. The drive back sucked. Traffic backed us up.

Anyway, we had a great time. One thing we noticed....

Braves fans are boring and are like little robots who do everything the jumbotron says. They talk about us here in Miami but over there, we saw no one starting chants, the only time they clapped for the strike was the very last strike, they never started the chop on their own. At least here we are more rowdy and we are more......active, I'll say? All they do over there is sit and cheer when something good happens to the Braves or when the jumbotron says so. Maybe it's the difference between cities. Here in Miami, the majority is probably hispanics and us hispanics know how loud we are. LOL I don't know. But yea, fans at the Ted need to be louder.

This trip was a good opportunity for me to practice my throwing, catching, and batting skills. If I keep on practicing, I may try out for my youth group softball team next season. After getting hit on the lip, chest, foot, hand, etc.... I am improving and I can't wait to get into the real action on the field.

Pics will come soon.

welcome back, glad to know ya had fun.

too bad about the boring fans, the enthusiastic crowds is what makes being at a game 10 times better. I couldn't stand to sit through a baseball game with a boring crowd, with baseball already being such a slow sport.

I thought Turner Field was amazing. Great ballpark with lots of stuff to do while waiting for the game to start. We sat Upper Deck behind home and had a great view of the field and all the action and a great view of Downtown Atlanta.

too bad about the boring fans, the enthusiastic crowds is what makes being at a game 10 times better. I couldn't stand to sit through a baseball game with a boring crowd, with baseball already being such a slow sport.

501426[/snapback]

I disagree... I prefer boring fans... I hate it when a**holes standup a couple rows infront of me, blocking my view with signs and crap...

Well the brave announcers dont help with the enthuasim.

501733[/snapback]

Actually.....

The Braves' quad is some of the best in the game and they continue to warn Bravesland about the Marlins. Of course with TBS losing so many games to Turner South, they go mostly unheard. They warned last year that the Marlins had a good chance to do something back when nobody cared about the Marlins.

One thing you can say is that our rivalry with the Braves is not bitter. Thank God it isn't because the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry is disgusting already. The level of professional actions between Boston and New York is down to almost none.

Guest Juanky

501426[/snapback]

I disagree... I prefer boring fans... I hate it when a**holes standup a couple rows infront of me, blocking my view with signs and crap...

501722[/snapback]

And that is why you suck

Well the brave announcers dont help with the enthuasim.

501733[/snapback]

Actually.....

The Braves' quad is some of the best in the game and they continue to warn Bravesland about the Marlins. Of course with TBS losing so many games to Turner South, they go mostly unheard. They warned last year that the Marlins had a good chance to do something back when nobody cared about the Marlins.

One thing you can say is that our rivalry with the Braves is not bitter. Thank God it isn't because the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry is disgusting already. The level of professional actions between Boston and New York is down to almost none.

501737[/snapback]

Bitter rivalries are fun!

There's nothing in this world quite like blind hatred

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.