Argentina vs. Serbia & Montenegro

METSrosexual

did anyone catch this game this morning?? what an amazing game with an even more incredible finish. the game was back and forth, back and forth in the fourth quarter. Serbia took the lead by 1 with 3.9 seconds to go in the game, when Manu Ginobili caught a pass on the right side of the paint, as he was falling put up a bank shot that did not even touch the net as it went in. he literally let go of the ball with 0.1 seconds left. what a game, what a finish. this is the way basketball should be played.

I watched the game!!!

Wow, what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it and I love Manu!!

I also watched Italy vs New Zeland but that was boring.

Italy won by 2 (after leading by 19) and everybody in the italian team is so happy

I don't know much about new zeland but it's hard to believe they got 4th in Indianapolis.

Guest marlins02

now thats what i need to wake up to every morning. i was lucky enough to catch it when it was in the 3rd quarter. that was an amazing game. argentina looked screwed when they were down by 5 in the final minutes of the 4th.

I watched the game!!!

Wow, what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it and I love Manu!!

I also watched Italy vs New Zeland but that was boring.

Italy won by 2 (after leading by 19) and everybody in the italian team is so happy

I don't know much about new zeland but it's hard to believe they got 4th in Indianapolis.

512655[/snapback]

how did sean marks do?

Manu will be starting next year for Spurs?

512703[/snapback]

manu only came off the bench in the second half last year becuase of that pansy turklogu who needed the confidence boost of starting...not like it helped.

are all turkish players pansies? i mean i have never seen a team cry as much as the turkish team did when thay played the US.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.