Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Big Question, No Answer ... Yet

Featured Replies

  • Author

actually no, batting 2nd pierre was batting 316 avg, were the hell did you get 260

Where do you get . 316? We all know he struggled hitting second.

 

Show me the link where you got that info from and I'll believe it. But I know it isn't correct, and you probably don't have a link...Correct?

actually no, batting 2nd pierre was batting 316 avg, were the hell did you get 260

Where do you get . 316? We all know he struggled hitting second.

 

Show me the link where you got that info from and I'll believe it. But I know it isn't correct, and you probably don't have a link...Correct? http://bigleaguers.yahoo.com/mlbpa/players...550/situational

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/spli...ts?statsId=6550

  • Author

just quit man, your losing more and more with every reply

Hey everyone, whose winning this arguement while I look up Castillo's listed weight...

just quit man, your losing more and more with every reply

Hey everyone, whose winning this arguement while I look up Castillo's listed weight... taking awhile, everything ok

ESPN.com has him listed at 190, so he has gained 15-20 lbs. in most likely muscle...

well in 2000 he weight 155, sorry bit i dont see him gaining nearly 40 pounds of muscle, lets keep it logical buddy

God, you can tell it was an off-day yesterday when everyone starts arguing over someone's weight.

 

I think he should cut his hair differently, that's the key. Anyone else?

 

Please God, make it 7 O'Clock.

  • Author

well in 2000 he weight 155, sorry bit i dont see him gaining nearly 40 pounds of muscle, lets keep it logical buddy

For one, the listed weight is not always accurate, whether it be more or less that the players actuall weight.

 

SECOND, It isn't logical or pheasble for a professional athlete to gain 30 lbs. of muscle over three years?

 

SUUUUREEE! :rolleyes:

well in 2000 he weight 155, sorry bit i dont see him gaining nearly 40 pounds of muscle, lets keep it logical buddy

For one, the listed weight is not always accurate, whether it be more or less that the players actuall weight.

 

SECOND, It isn't logical or pheasble for a professional athlete to gain 30 lbs. of muscle over three years?

 

SUUUUREEE! :rolleyes: sorry i dont see him gaining 30-40 pounds of muscle in his ages 25-28, sorry dont see that, and torberg said he was out of shape anyways. little by little hes gaining weight.

 

just admit it,

 

if i gain 30-40 pounds will i be slower?

if i had hip surgery will i be slower?

why did they move him to 2nd spot if pierre was hitting 316avg and castillos proven to hit over 300 avg batting 1st?

why has he been caught so much?

why isnt he handle ground balls as clean as before?

...............................

no chance Luis wighed 150 in 2000... i dont care what your baseball card says....no freakin chance he was that little of weight

 

i completely agree with Fish Fillet(imagine that!).... Luis is doing a fine job

  • Author

no chance Luis wighed 150 in 2000... i dont care what your baseball card says....no freakin chance he was that little of weight

 

i completely agree with Fish Fillet(imagine that!).... Luis is doing a fine job

Exactly. I'm 5'10" 150 for god sakes!

 

You agree with Filet, so you agree with me, I win, end of this thread.

You agree with Filet, so you agree with me, I win, end of this thread

 

I am the Walrus...coo-coo-katchoo. number 9.......number 9...number 9......

 

I feel like the AFLAC duck in the Yogi commercial.....AAAAHHHH!!!!!

  • Author

i dotn know but stats after his surgery arent helping you, i wonder why?

His stats after surgery definately aren't hurting me, either.

 

And I may be 13, 14 in two weeks, but I have the common sense to know Luis has had a week long slump, and yet is still hitting over . 310, and will recover like he always does. I also have enough common sense to know he isn't slow!

 

And I also have enough intelligence to spell real words, use proper punctuation, and grammar.

 

So age is no factor. It no longer plays a role.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.