etiquette question

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

you do someone a favor by giving them a ride... your listening to a CD you like or a song you like but the person asks you to change it because "its driving her or him crazy" . would you say that the person is being rude by telling you that. would you say the driver is being rude if he doesnt want to change?

Guest marlins02

It depends on the person to me.? If its someone that's family or that you care about a lot, then i'd probably change it for them.? If it's a buddy that I joke with I say screw him and just turn the volume up.

515730[/snapback]

i know what you mean but what about your sisters friend who your dropping off at her house from school in order to avoid riding the bus?

It depends on the person to me.? If its someone that's family or that you care about a lot, then i'd probably change it for them.? If it's a buddy that I joke with I say screw him and just turn the volume up.

515730[/snapback]

i know what you mean but what about your sisters friend who your dropping off at her house from school in order to avoid riding the bus?

515737[/snapback]

Come to a compromise and turn it down some. LoL I dunno, it depends on the person. If she asked you nicely maybe change it, but it sounds like she was rude about it.

Guest marlins02

i feel what your all saying. who the f*** is she to tell me to change stations? and then beyonce's love to love you song comes on the radio (which is alright i guess but i wanted something else) and she begs for me to leave it and then tells me that this is good stuff which sounds like she's insulting what i was listenign to.

i was listening to a burned cd with different songs. nas, tupac, outkast, big pun and biggie are some people in there.

Guest marlins02

I'd probably change it, if they asked nicely. If they were bitchy about it, screw them.

515760[/snapback]

yeah, she asked first if i could change to which i said i wanted to listen to it, then told me it was driving her crazy which bugged me so i finally changed it because i have problems saying no.

my problem is that i dont like being told what to do in my own car when im driving. i let other people listen to what they want when in there car, no matter how much i dislike it... well except for occasions in my moms car but she can do the same to me. its mom for Gods sakes.

Guest marlins02

The question is...What song was it?

515755[/snapback]

Techno Bluegrass Fusion

515775[/snapback]

and you know this :lol

the girl's 13. she's nice but whenever she does that (which is a lot), it gets on my nerves.

Guest Juanky

I'd probably change it, if they asked nicely.? If they were bitchy about it, screw them.

515760[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. I'm almost always a very patient and nice person, I'll go out of my way for people. However if someone acts like an a**hole while I'm being nice to them, then f*** um. Last time I help them.

And if she can't stop bitching, stop the car and make her ass walk :hat

Hell yeah she's being rude, if someone's nice enough to give me a ride to "avoid the bus" then they could go listen to country music for all I care. It's their car.

But I know what you mean, I have problems saying no too when it comes to doing things like that but you should have no shame. I mean don't be rude back but I'd be like "what's wrong with this song?!?" and when they give me their unreasonable answer, I'd be like "well....you're gonna listen to it!" and shoot them a big grin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.