August 18, 200422 yr I saw it, the show was hilarious. Tom Arnold gave Lowell and Conine these two girlie shirts and Niner told everyone the story about Jack calling him Steve.
August 18, 200422 yr lol i saw it too! i couldnt stop cracking up it was halarious...the part when they were at the batting cage was the funniest part. I practically fell asleep in class today cuz i stayed up late just to watch it but it was worth it!
August 18, 200422 yr It came on again at 7am i believe, and once more (not sure when) ... tonight is Beckett i believe.
August 18, 200422 yr It came on again at 7am i believe, and once more (not sure when) ... tonight is Beckett i believe. 517154[/snapback] yeah it is that was what it said in the paper and so is leanne tweeden
August 19, 200422 yr I missed it last night...but did catch some of it this morning---had to get the kids off to school. I didn't turn it on until just before 7. Saw the batting cage part, it was funny. I taped it and will watch it later.....i don't know how much i missed...but i can't wait to see it!
August 19, 200422 yr Willis and JP were on Monday Lowell and Conine Tuesday Beckett tonight.. prob some others to finish out the week. edit: nevermind, tomm it says John Smoltz. and Friday its Steve Finley.
August 19, 200422 yr After seeing Beckett on Best Damn, it's safe to say that he doesn't have a broadcasting career after baseball :lol .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.