ESPN Classic: 2003 Gators vs Canes

JMLinkinPark

The Canes got lucky in 3 of their wins last year, but wins are wins and "lucky" wins are what make great programs great, and not just good.

On a side note, Florida is going to be really good this year, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them take the so called "Florida State Championship".

The Canes got lucky in 3 of their wins last year, but wins are wins and "lucky" wins are what make great programs great, and not just good.

On a side note, Florida is going to be really good this year, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them take the so called "Florida State Championship".

523018[/snapback]

Too bad the Gators dont want to play Miami, so this year there won't be a so called "Florida State Championship"

523018[/snapback]

Too bad the Gators dont want to play Miami, so this year there won't be a so called "Florida State Championship"

523022[/snapback]

Ahh that sucks!!

I love the in-state games between those 3 teams, fun times.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.