Ready for playoff baseball?

Teal Shadow

That's what this series will be a playoff like series. Is it over if they don't sweep or take two out three? YES... more reason the team needs your support.A sweep would put us in a great position. The Marlins have only to remember last year playoff run, they beat SF three straight last year in the playoff(2 at home 1 on the road), so it can be done. What scares me though is that the Marlins are not hitting well against lefties, which is what they'll see two out of three games.

Also AJ/Train have to step up BIGTIME. Beckett I'm not so worried because he is big game pitcher.

On the eve of the biggest series of the year, it's going to fun. If you don't have tickets WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! this is the part of the season your team needs you the most. Tell your boss you'll be coming in late and leaving early the next three days.

IT'S PAY BACK TIME SF. GO FISH!

Guest Juanky

I'm gunning for tomorrow to see AJ

Thursday I'm gonna be f***ed up on painkillers and Wed I probably won't finish what I'm doing in time to head to the park.

Get it to the 8th with a lead all three games.

523737[/snapback]

true....also we need big crowds....like not real huge but i mean like atleast 25,000

for the most of the season cuz this team is an energitic team that explodes when they are real pumped.

523750[/snapback]

Barry Bonds is in town, there will be definitely be some massive crowds.

Get it to the 8th with a lead all three games.

523737[/snapback]

true....also we need big crowds....like not real huge but i mean like atleast 25,000

for the most of the season cuz this team is an energitic team that explodes when they are real pumped.

523750[/snapback]

Barry Bonds is in town, there will be definitely be some massive crowds.

524059[/snapback]

25K is HUGE on a weeknight with school.

I expect an average of 18.5K but I hope to be surprised.

Is it over if they don't sweep or take two out three? YES523646[/snapback]

I tend to agree. No way we can afford to lose ground against the wild card leader. 5 games to make up is no easy task, especially considering the Giants and Cubs have by far the easier schedule the rest of the way out. 2 wins is a must, while a sweep is really needed to get us closer to contention.

Grreat start. Let's keep that momentum building.

Now if we can get a strong home start from the D-Train. He hasn't fared too well against the Giants this year, so no telling what will happen. We need to be ready to score some runs, as it could be a high scoring game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.