My yahoo fantasy football team

frmrMiamiMarlins04

My live on*line draft was a couple of nights ago and totally forgot about it. But I did pre rank my players and when I went on just a few minutes ago to check out my team this is what I was awarded.

QB-Mcnabb with Josh McCown backing him up

WR's- Chambers, J porter, A. Lelie.. with B. Lloyd and Booker backing them up

RB's-WILLIS McGahee/ Staley and warrick Dunn

TE-Kellen Winslow

K-Mare and J. Brown

DEF-Miami and Minn.

QB-Mcnabb with Josh McCown backing him up - Weak, McNabb ain't a great fantasy QB and McCown will struggle without Shipp or Boldin for most of the season

WR's- Chambers, J porter, A. Lelie.. with B. Lloyd and Booker backing them up - Solid, but not spectacular. Lelie should come into his own. Chambers and Booker will get a lot of passes thrown their way in the red zone. Porter should do OK with a revamped Rich Gannon.

RB's-WILLIS McGahee/ Staley and warrick Dunn - Terrible. All three split time with other backs. You won't get too many TDs with that lineup.

TE-Kellen Winslow - Good pick.

K-Mare and J. Brown - Good here.

DEF-Miami and Minn. - Miami good. Minnesota terrible.

QB-Mcnabb with Josh McCown backing him up - Weak, McNabb ain't a great fantasy QB and McCown will struggle without Shipp or Boldin for most of the season

526403[/snapback]

How is McNabb not a great fantasy QB? The guy can bomb it... he can run it, and he is tough as nails... with TO to throw to... he should average atleast 2 TDs a game, McNabb, plus rushing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.