Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rain Rain Rain

Featured Replies

It's gonna be like this all week.

524587[/snapback]

 

It usually like this all Summer.

 

Afternoon T-Storm but usually dry around gametime.

  • Author

If the game goes on a rain delay and then is cancelled do we get like another ticket to go to another game or something? Because I havent been to a game in which that has happened for a long time and I forgot.

anyone have any probable attendance figures.

If the game goes on a rain delay and then is cancelled do we get like another ticket to go to another game or something? Because I havent been to a game in which that has happened for a long time and I forgot.

524635[/snapback]

 

If the rain delay lasts longer than 90 minutes or the game is cancelled, you can exchange your ticket for any other Monday-Thursday game during the season at the box office.

Yeah it's raining like hell in Kendall. Some places the water level was at my knee. Let's hope we don't get a rain delay.

Well in Downtown/Key Biscayne area it hasn't rained yet. It's very dark here in the Gables now.

rain delay! I love stayin at the stadium and just hangin plus people leeeave and it's better. But hey that's my opinion

524557[/snapback]

 

lol i love rain delays when im at the stadium too but when im watching it on TV i hate it lol

I just came back from a Dolphins Private Training...it was pouring there...but they still played...it would be cool if they would play baseball in rain also...

Well I was near the stadium like 30 minutes ago...it wasnt bad.

524921[/snapback]

 

What do you mean by wasn't bad? Was it raining or not? Are the conditions improving, or does it look like the start will be delayed? Thanks.

I just saw a cat fall from the sky here in palm beach county, and yes, it landed on its feet for all you animal lovers...

Well I was near the stadium like 30 minutes ago...it wasnt bad.

524921[/snapback]

 

What do you mean by wasn't bad? Was it raining or not? Are the conditions improving, or does it look like the start will be delayed? Thanks.

524930[/snapback]

I mean:

 

PLAY BALL!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.