Did anyone famous ever go to your highschool?

Ashley

a few minor leaguers...Mario Garza (played DH for the Gators) and Brian Rauch. There may be one other...I forget. They're still in the minors.

Um, other than that....

There's three people from my high school currently playing college football...

me (Furman)

Kyle Morgan (UF)

Dave Welch (Davidson)

yah, we're a smart school

Couple of people:

*Heath (I forget the last name) played RB for Auburn and now plays for the Seahawks I think

*Daughter of Gary Carter (dont remember name, but she went on to play softball at FSU)

*Colt Morton is the catcher at NC State U and was drafted.

*others I cant recall at the moment

My friends mom taught E. James on the Colts....she taught his math...I even got to see one of his tests...

My aunt went showing Adrew Dawson(former marlin)houses...he bought a huge house...

My cousins used to live rigth across the street from ricky Martin....but he moves a little while ago...

And Tim Bowens on the Miami Dolphins lives 2 houses away from me

And umm...I guess thats all I have to bragg about now...

I Went to SouthWest high School In Miami Fl.

Andre Dawson-Expos,Cubs,Marlins

Michael Tejera-Marlins

Hanzel Isquerdo-Marlins,Red Sox

I Played Baseball At UF..

Brad Wilkerson-Expos

David Eckstein-Angels

Am not famous but i played at UF and played up to AA for the Rockies Before I Hung Them Up...

My friends mom taught E. James on the Colts....she taught his math...I even got to see one of his tests...

My aunt went showing Adrew Dawson(former marlin)houses...he bought a huge house...

My cousins used to live rigth across the street from ricky Martin....but he moves a little while ago...

537650[/snapback]

And none of them went to your school!

Mike Caruso... played SS for White Sox a couple of years ago went to Douglas High School, also a pitcher I believe, Matt Fox. Catcher from Douglas a few years ago, we called him "Gooby" he was drafted by the Marlins and then was released and now plays for D Rays system.

Irvin Fryar's children went to my elementary school as well as Trevor Kidd's daughter, Goalie for Panthers few years ago, and Gord Murphy's son.

537650[/snapback]

538098[/snapback]

Dude, it's hard for Marlins to grasp the meaning of such an abstract thread called, "Did anyone famous ever go to your highschool?". Not everyone is as smart as you, dude. Quit judging everyone by your lofty standards.

537650[/snapback]

538098[/snapback]

Dude, it's hard for Marlins to grasp the meaning of such an abstract thread called, "Did anyone famous ever go to your highschool?". Not everyone is as smart as you, dude. Quit judging everyone by your lofty standards.

538425[/snapback]

Dude, seriously. Do you act like this even when your not on the boards? :blink:

Seriously...SO many people go off-topic in SO many topics...whats the big deal if I say something that dosen't have to do EXACTLY with what the topic is about but its has to do with something near it?

Stop being a pain in the rear end! :thumbdown

Do you want me to announce everytime you guys go even a little off topic in any topic?

:plain

• 2 weeks later...

The only semi-famous people I know that went to my high school (Seneca Valley HS in Germantown, MD) are Mark Bryan (guitarist) and Dean Felber (bassist) of Hootie & the Blowfish...

Oh yeah, and in my graduating class was a girl named Leila Hashemzadeh who appeared on that show "Blind Date" twice and if you look on imdb.com or other movie websites, you can see that she has an interesting film credit...not for those under the age of 17 though.

535438[/snapback]

Really? I went to Watkins Mill High School. We lost to Seneca Valley in every thing, except maybe theatre and lacrosse. Such a WASP HS.

I also went to Richard Montgomery High School, where Tori Amos graduated from.