Marlin Jerseys

myluckynameisabe

Don't buy an authentic jersey from www.floridamarlins.com, the ones they sell come with authentic numbers but replica plain black names which makes the back of the jersey look extremely ugly. The only ones they sell are D-Train and Beckett jerseys that are truly authentic, for Lowell or someone else you'd have to order a custom one in which you get the real numbers and replica name.

I think you can get *real* authentic ones of any player from Marlins En Miami.

You can get one 139.99 via the official website.

They also sell them at Sports Authority, Ebay, and the Marlins En Miami.

535550[/snapback]

You cannot get Lowell or Cabrera jerseys for $139, the ones that sell for $139 on the official website are plain jerseys with no name or number on the back.

I am not quite sure of the difference between "replica" and "authentic" but I got my son a Cabrera one by Majestic that is geniune MLB merchandise. It's a youth M and I paid $70 at Pro Image in the Sawgrass Mall.

Maybe mine is only a replica.....i am not sure....but they usually have a good selection.

You know, something that really bothers me is that it really is hard to find Marlins stuff in stores around here. Frankly, it really pisses me off when I go into Target or Sports Authority or any sporting goods store in the mall and there is barely any Marlins merchandise. However, Yankees stuff? It's all over......we live in freakin' Florida where we have our team.....why not sell plenty of Marlins stuff also!!! Yeah, I know there are plenty of New Yorkers here (including my husband - the MARLINS fan) but it's ridiculous!

For those who are picky about the lettering/numbering being realistic, try this site: www.authenticlettering.com

I am not quite sure of the difference between "replica" and "authentic" but I got my son a Cabrera one by Majestic that is geniune MLB merchandise.? It's a youth M and I paid $70 at Pro Image in the Sawgrass Mall.

Maybe mine is only a replica.....i am not sure....but they usually have a good selection.

535798[/snapback]

When it comes to the Marlins, the only "authentic" Majestic jersey they use is the black Batting Practice jersey. All other Majestic jerseys are replicas; the Marlins' "authentic" home and away jerseys are made by Russell.

This is not the same for every team, however. Some teams, like the Cubs, use Majestic for all of their "authentic" jerseys. A good way to know for sure is to go to the official MLB Shop website and compare.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.