Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chat Time.

Featured Replies

post yer name or IM

 

koolianojcubano

 

thank you drive through...

  • Author

Pj is boss 72: I want my daughter to be like Holly

Pj is boss 72: assuming I ever have sex

 

QWNED!!!

Pj is boss 72: I want my daughter to be like Holly

Pj is boss 72: assuming I ever have sex

 

QWNED!!!

550031[/snapback]

 

 

What?

Just curious.

 

Can I be invited?

550042[/snapback]

 

No.

Just curious.

 

Can I be invited?

550042[/snapback]

 

No.

550043[/snapback]

Please?

 

:(

Just curious.

 

Can I be invited?

550042[/snapback]

 

No.

550043[/snapback]

Please?

 

:(

550044[/snapback]

noeveryonehatesyounowshutthehellupanddie.

  • Author

Just curious.

 

Can I be invited?

550042[/snapback]

 

No.

550043[/snapback]

Please?

 

:(

550044[/snapback]

SN

Just curious.

 

Can I be invited?

550042[/snapback]

 

No.

550043[/snapback]

Please?

 

:(

550044[/snapback]

 

*Talks to manager*

 

We can't do it today...

  • Author

You guys are so mean... :thumbdown

550095[/snapback]

why?

bigmm22...

 

I need to check this out...

 

:hopessomeoneinvitesme:

  • Author

For The Record:

 

we invite everyone.

 

Marlins is just complaining for the hell of it, he was invited and had chat invites turned off...

You guys are so mean... :thumbdown

550095[/snapback]

You gotta be kidding me... A Marlins defender?

 

Oh God.

No chats for me. for a while :thumbdown

 

You guys treat me like a piece of poop :thumbdown

550170[/snapback]

 

That's a lie. We worship you, Holly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.