~CHICAGO PICTURES~

1truefan

I'm actually having dinner over at Harry Caray's tomorrow night...it's a pretty big group of us that are going...I'm definitely looking forward to hitting Wrigleyville tomorrow...um...as for the marlins vs expos...it all depends on my flight and what happens with Hurricane Ivan....if I can't get back, then I'll be at the games....As for the plane pictures, I've never had an issue with it... :)

Glad you guys enjoyed them....there's more to come as I'm still up here...

I was wearing my pavano jersey...Wasn't gonna stop representing either!!! Gotta love it...I'm still looking for some goats that they supposedly sell outside the stadium and they smash them or something....anyone know about that? I'd actually like to get one to not break...

Yep that's the chair and yes they were interviewed by FSN...they were like this guy just came from FSN and interviewed us....

jonnylons...recommend anything for tonight? I'll be celebrating my b-day over there tonight!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.