nate bump

mafatumatt

To:dolfinfan305

Last year was last year this year is this year and your saying we don't have much in the pen have u checked lately we got about 13 pitchers. I know we could have done better than Nate, he isn't bad but when it comes to starts he chokes. And in the position were in right now we can't have that happening.

i dont like jack's decision, but i dont blame it on him, i blame it on nate bump being the ramon castro of the pitching staff.

560170[/snapback]

I think you're mistaken. That's Billy Koch.

560180[/snapback]

ok you need to get off Koch

my God its like you and the Marlins fan from PA have a pissing contest to see how much you can agitate each other

great we get it

you dont like him

so what

560168[/snapback]

i'm not the one that said "and so it begins..." in the game forum when the expos scored their first run.

that being said, lets now keep personal bashings aside. (you had yours and I had mine, don't be a baby, just drop it.)

560189[/snapback]

personal bashings?

ok.

and I for one like Nate Bump

Nate Bump sucks at home (and with fans like mafatumatt, who wouldn't?).

The short infield grass and large outfield ground is trouble for sinkerball pitchers. Simple as that.

560215[/snapback]

nate bump sucks everywhere.

and you can bash the way i feel about this player (i only complain about bump and perisho), but atleast i have the integrity to not bash other members.

it's cool though, everyone has their own ways.

rferry's commentary this evening

I hate our offense.

Blackhole in right and short, average at best at catcher and first base, overrated at second and center, our third baseman lost his power. And leftfielder is a rally-killer, leading the team in double plays (if you don't count LoDuca's numbers with LA).

not bashing, just quoting.

His batting average against drops 60 points when pitchig away from the Pro.

And what potential does Bump have? He's 28! If he's ever going to be ready, it's going to be now (just maybe not with the right team or role). Manzy and Seanez are in their late 30s. Mota's 31. LoDuca 32. Abe Nunez is 27. Wilson Valdez 26. Why do people think every player called up from the minors is 21?

His batting average against drops 60 points when pitchig away from the Pro.

And what potential does Bump have? He's 28! If he's ever going to be ready, it's going to be now (just maybe not with the right team or role). Manzy and Seanez are in their late 30s. Mota's 31. LoDuca 32. Abe Nunez is 27. Wilson Valdez 26. Why do people think every player called up from the minors is 21?

560232[/snapback]

the "potential comment" in the sub-head of the topic was quoting what many on this board have said, and my response (to suck.)

just used to reinforce my statement.... it's not my fault others lack baseball knowledge, and the players ages.

Our offense isn't so bad. Whats killing us is surviving through 7-8 inning. Our bullpen is inconsistent except for a couple of people.

560230[/snapback]

Get past the names and all the good feelings surrounding LoDuca, Encarnacion, and Conine.

Our offense is terrible. 26th in runs scored, 21st in batting average with runners in scoring position, 26th in pinch-hit batting average.

Our offense isn't so bad. Whats killing us is surviving through 7-8 inning. Our bullpen is inconsistent except for a couple of people.

560230[/snapback]

Get past the names and all the good feelings surrounding LoDuca, Encarnacion, and Conine.

Our offense is terrible. 26th in runs scored, 21st in batting average with runners in scoring position, 26th in pinch-hit batting average.

560239[/snapback]

exactly my point in nate bump, get past the "good feelings" and accept he isnt doing well at all... don't flame other members instead.

560230[/snapback]

560239[/snapback]

exactly my point in nate bump, get past the "good feelings" and accept he isnt doing well at all... don't flame other members instead.

560244[/snapback]

OK.

Can I still flame fmrmarlinsetcwhatever for hating Mike Redmond, or others for calling Brad Penny a fatass?