Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Skull and Bones"

Featured Replies

Me and a friend were talking about this last night.

I know that "Skull and Bones" is a secret society in which George W. Bush and his father were both a part of, but what EXACTLY is this? Can someone please give me a bit more info?

It's a fraternity that many of the rich, famous, and powerful belonged to while they were in college. It's really nothing special, they just kept everything very secrative which in turn became a dream scenario for all of the conspiracy theorists out there which have hyped it up to the point where some people (albeit morons) think that Skull and Bones is a secret society that controls the world, since many current world leaders were members of it.

 

Just a bunch of hoopla, nothing more, nothing less.

Aren't the Freemasons also the Shriners?

Me and a friend were talking about this last night.

I know that "Skull and Bones" is a secret society in which George W. Bush and his father were both a part of, but what EXACTLY is this? Can someone please give me a bit more info?

561161[/snapback]

Kerry was a member as well.

I bet being a part of that frat is fun. Here's a meeting:

 

George W.: Damn isn't it sweet being rich?

Kerry: Hell yeah. Mind if I hit that bong?

George W.: Sure, man, but don't kill it and I get greens on the next one.

Kerry: I'm gonna call one of my butlers to bring us some munchies. What do you guys want?

George W.: I dunno, can we fly in something from Tavern on the Green or something.

Kerry: Sure, man, no prob.

George W.: Damn, wouldn't it be cool to be like the President or King or something?

Kerry: Hell yeah. I think I'm gonna run for that sometime.

George W.: Dude, you stole my idea, I thought of it first!

Kerry: Quit being such a little bitch.

George W.: Oh yeah, I bet I'll win before you, bitch.

Kerry: Let's put $20 on it.

George W.: You're on!

The Garden Grove or whatever it is, is more intresting to me but these secret society conspiracy's are all BS. It's like saying being on a pro baseball team with another guy is fishy. IF you have something in common with another man, their's nothing suspicious about it. They were both rich newenglanders. Wow, that's really suprising they were in the same fraternity.

secret societies are great. Fraternities have been around in present-day U.S. since before the creation of our country. Flat-hatters of 1776 come to mind.

Skull and Bones is really f***ed up as far as fraternities go. Members have admitted to having to masturbate in a coffin while reciting their sexual history. :o

 

just imagine Bush and Kerry doing that... :blink:

561497[/snapback]

Two of those are obviously superimposed

 

That hand signal, among other meanings, was the sign of the nWo's Wolfpac and the signal that many a rocker put up when at a concert.

 

Not that I care regardless, cuz the pictures are hilarious.

Hook 'em Rams! Go Lake Mary!

I bet being a part of that frat is fun. Here's a meeting:

 

George W.: Damn isn't it sweet being rich?

Kerry: Hell yeah. Mind if I hit that bong?

George W.: Sure, man, but don't kill it and I get greens on the next one.

Kerry: I'm gonna call one of my butlers to bring us some munchies. What do you guys want?

George W.: I dunno, can we fly in something from Tavern on the Green or something.

Kerry: Sure, man, no prob.

George W.: Damn, wouldn't it be cool to be like the President or King or something?

Kerry: Hell yeah. I think I'm gonna run for that sometime.

George W.: Dude, you stole my idea, I thought of it first!

Kerry: Quit being such a little bitch.

George W.: Oh yeah, I bet I'll win before you, bitch.

Kerry: Let's put $20 on it.

George W.: You're on!

561338[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

They were both rich newenglanders.561341[/snapback]

 

Someone wasn't thinking when they typed that... :plain.

Bush grew up in Maine. His family is from Maine.

 

Kerry should have moved to Florida, starting speakin drawl, and been given numerous Orange farms. Probably win the vote of a lot of people.

Skull and Bones is really f***ed up as far as fraternities go. Members have admitted to having to masturbate in a coffin while reciting their sexual history. :o

 

just imagine Bush and Kerry doing that... :blink:

561475[/snapback]

 

that's just speculation. i'm a freemason and th e things i hear about us are incredible. but oh well, at least they make me laugh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.