September 17, 200422 yr Friday vs. Braves on TBS. It's TBS' Friday Night Special, when they bring on a guest into the booth for a couple innings. This friday's guest? Only former Marlins manager Jim Leyland. Sunday vs. Braves on ESPN2. Running opposite of the Yankees - Red Sox game on ESPN. Saturday's game will be blocked out to Extra Innings and MLB.tv subscribers because MLB on FOX coverage extends until 7 PM EST.
September 17, 200422 yr Where did you see that the game on Sunday will be on espn2? They wouldve televised it if it was going to be at 8, but its been moved back to 1 because of the doubleheader on monday. on the espn website, it shows the yankees game at 1 on espn and wnba on espn2 from 2-4. it would be great if it was on espn2 because sunday's game is not going to be on fsn or pax.
September 17, 200422 yr I really hope they do show the Fish on ESPN2 because that day there is "No TV"
September 17, 200422 yr Unfortunately, and I hope Im wrong, but I think the marlins being listed on espn2 on sunday is a remnant from when they were going to be on 8, and was just never changed. i doubt espn/espn2 are both going to be showing games on a sunday afternoon. and espn2 is showing wnba, and while no one may care, they are committed to show that. With that said, I hope I am wrong.
September 17, 200422 yr my DTV says ESPN 2 will be showing the Sting vs the Shock in the WNBA on Sunday at 1
September 17, 200422 yr I really hope Sundays game is on TV, I hate when there is no tv for a game, especially with the important games being played now.
September 17, 200422 yr Author Sunday's game will be on TBS at 1 PM EST. source and my local newspaper's sports section.
September 18, 200422 yr I just clicked on the link to the tbs schedule and it does not list sunday's game. it lists next sundays game in atlanta.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.