Olsen Twins Promote McDonald's Meals

Marlins

Thoughts?

Link

PARIS (Sept. 17) - Mary-Kate Olsen, recently treated for an eating disorder, and her twin sister Ashley are promoting McDonald's in France.

A Happy Meal campaign featuring the twins started Sept. 8 in the 1,035 McDonald's outlets in France, said a spokeswoman for the French division of the Oak Brook, Ill.-based fast-food giant. She refused to be quoted by name.

The meals come either with a photo album, a denim bag or a crayon box, she said. The album bears the twins' photo, and the bag and box bear their names, according to pictures on the McDonald's France Web site.

Mary-Kate was released in July from treatment for an eating disorder.

Guest marlins02

are the olsen twins promoting mcdonalds food or are they promoting the self-induced puking of mcdonalds food?

oh and i cant get enough jewish talk in EVERY single thread i go to in the Outfield...

I heard from someone that visited Poland that their Jewish tour group had Mossad agents keeping watch on them, because the country has a lot of anti-Semetic sentiment.

565388[/snapback]

I don't know about Mossad agents, but most Jewish groups that go on tours in Israel do have armed guards.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.