Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help thinkin of some good songs

Featured Replies

I am making a few cd's for a party this saturday and need ya'lls help! Anyone that has some good songs that are worth Downloading ! Anything from @$$ shakin to pop.. please good stuff!! I can't think of anything, I would like new and OLD stuff you can think of

if its a college crowd... def leppard's "pour some sugar on me" and bon jovi's "livin on a prayer" are a must

 

some reason all college kids in bars go nuts when those songs get played

"It's Raining Men"

"It's Raining Men"

573550[/snapback]

 

i think that depends on what type of party youre throwing.

if its a college crowd... def leppard's "pour some sugar on me" and bon jovi's "livin on a prayer" are a must

 

some reason all college kids in bars go nuts when those songs get played

570296[/snapback]

 

I made a party CD for just this situation.

Jump Off by the Apache.

u need some hardcore songs in there. some crunk too . put some pitbull, trick, lil jon, thro in some old school snoop and pac too. dont forget go dj by lil wayne . if ppl in the party are doing heroin, which by the way u post that wouldnt be a surprise, play hosue of the rising sun :)

I just died in your arms tonight - Journey

Crimson and Clover - Simon & Garfunkel (this song will bring out the weed for sure)

Fins - Jimmy Buffet

573702[/snapback]

 

 

How dare you misname a Journey song?

 

(I Just) Died in Your Arms is by the Cutting Crew...

 

Jeez.

 

And Simon and Garfunkel didn't sing Crimson and Clover...

I just died in your arms tonight - Journey

Crimson and Clover - Simon & Garfunkel (this song will bring out the weed for sure)

Fins - Jimmy Buffet

573702[/snapback]

 

 

How dare you misname a Journey song?

 

(I Just) Died in Your Arms is by the Cutting Crew...

 

Jeez.

 

And Simon and Garfunkel didn't sing Crimson and Clover...

575940[/snapback]

 

Ya, Tommy James and the Shondells dude.

I would just take What Is Love? by Haddaway, and play that over and over. People love that one.

570257[/snapback]

 

Yeah, maybe if he was DJ-ing at Twist. He could throw in "I Will Survive" and "It's Raining Men" while he's at it.

if its a college crowd... def leppard's "pour some sugar on me" and bon jovi's "livin on a prayer" are a must

 

some reason all college kids in bars go nuts when those songs get played

570296[/snapback]

 

Count me in on that one.

I am making a few cd's for a party this saturday and need ya'lls help! Anyone that has some good songs that are worth Downloading ! Anything from @$$ shakin to pop.. please good stuff!! I can't think of anything, I would like new and OLD stuff you can think of

570254[/snapback]

 

Old Luke/2 Live Crew songs - that stuff seems to always work down here.

*buys 2 live crew cd*

 

*gets arrested*

 

im thinking "aint no fun" and "who am i" by snoop would be good songs for a party.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.