PAX

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Guest CHRISTYTOD

PAX sucks. I can't even believe my eyes - the Marlins game is in progress right now and we have to wait for a NOTRE DAME football game to end before they switch over to the Marlins??????? Give me a freaking break. Poor - very poor.

PAX TV is engaged in a joint sales agreement with NBC6 in Miami and WPTV 5 in Palm Beach to run PAX 35 and PAX 67. When either NBC station needs to bump an NBC program, the PAX station will carry the program. Once the NBC game is done, the Marlins game will air. NBC6/T51/PAX35 are in the same building in Miramar as are WPTV5/PAX67 in Palm Beach. WFLA in Tampa did the same with the game on PAX 66. WESH in Orlando did the same with PAX 56 in Central Florida.

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt nbc6 have a partnership with WB39 too? couldnt they have just placed either ND fball or the fish game there?

572363[/snapback]

WB39 only has a newscast agreement. PAX has a complete agreement. WB39 takes a newscast from NBC6 and nothing else.

572366[/snapback]

thanks for clearing that up

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt nbc6 have a partnership with WB39 too? couldnt they have just placed either ND fball or the fish game there?

572363[/snapback]

WB39 only has a newscast agreement. PAX has a complete agreement. WB39 takes a newscast from NBC6 and nothing else.

572366[/snapback]

572375[/snapback]

your welcome. The Sun-Sentinel (sister with WB39) also helps put together the WB39 News @ 10

572363[/snapback]

572366[/snapback]

572375[/snapback]

your welcome. The Sun-Sentinel (sister with WB39) also helps put together the WB39 News @ 10

572381[/snapback]

TMI