Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greatest Country in the World.

Featured Replies

I have seen all of you talking about how great all of these other countries are, but I think you are all wrong. If places like Cuba, which I constantly hear about was so great, why does everyone hate the ruler? Why does everyone try to cross on boats to the United States? We all know what country is the greatest country in the world. What do you really think though?

People tend not to leave the best country in the world for "The Land of Opportunity". That'd be like a Yankee fan changing allegiances to the Red Sox because they're the best in the postseason.

Ah General...the greatest country in the world is course the U.S. of A....am not cuban but ive ben there...it is a very nice country that unfortunatly has an Evil man running..but that doesnt make it a bad country...myself am from beutiful santiago,chile which in the past saw its bad days till a great man finnaly stood up and said ok this s*** has got to stop and he did something about it and since the early 1970's chile has become the most productive country in south america....castro will go down and Cuba will turn around...by the way i love mexico,great beaches,great beer,great clubs,just dont drink the water...

no doubt its the US. its got its problems but it's still the best country in the world.

i must say that Kazakhstan is #1. they have:

largest apple in the world

largest man made box

most production tangerine (3000 kilos, how much you produce?)

man with most fingers in one hand (in Almaty, man have 8 fingers in one hand)

woman with most hair in pubis

2nd largest goat, Hungary have #1....USA #5.

 

you will say that Kazakhstan is #1.

i must say that Kazakhstan is #1. they have:

largest apple in the world

largest man made box

most production tangerine (3000 kilos, how much you produce?)

man with most fingers in one hand (in Almaty, man have 8 fingers in one hand)

woman with most hair in pubis

2nd largest goat, Hungary have #1....USA #5.

 

you will say that Kazakhstan is #1.

574293[/snapback]

 

They also have Borat.

i must say that Kazakhstan is #1. they have:

largest apple in the world

largest man made box

most production tangerine (3000 kilos, how much you produce?)

man with most fingers in one hand (in Almaty, man have 8 fingers in one hand)

woman with most hair in pubis

2nd largest goat, Hungary have #1....USA #5.

 

you will say that Kazakhstan is #1.

574293[/snapback]

 

that settles it, bye bye USA and hello man with most fingers.

 

f***, that came out wrong. :banghead

I have seen all of you talking about how great all of these other countries are, but I think you are all wrong.? If places like Cuba, which I constantly hear about was so great, why does everyone hate the ruler?? Why does everyone try to cross on boats to the United States?? We all know what country is the greatest country in the world.? What do you really think though?

574034[/snapback]

Thats an opinion so you cant argue that, but its almost funny that you think soo.. I dont see americanes crossing the rio grande to get to mexico :usaflag

I have seen all of you talking about how great all of these other countries are, but I think you are all wrong. If places like Cuba, which I constantly hear about was so great, why does everyone hate the ruler? Why does everyone try to cross on boats to the United States? We all know what country is the greatest country in the world. What do you really think though?

574034[/snapback]

I dont see americanes crossing the rio grande to get to mexico :usaflag

574342[/snapback]

Most though are crossing the U.S. Canadian border for several reasons... :lol

it is so hard to decide.......

i must say that Kazakhstan is #1. they have:

largest apple in the world

largest man made box

most production tangerine (3000 kilos, how much you produce?)

man with most fingers in one hand (in Almaty, man have 8 fingers in one hand)

woman with most hair in pubis

2nd largest goat, Hungary have #1....USA #5.

 

you will say that Kazakhstan is #1.

574293[/snapback]

Ahahaha that episode was classic

 

"It doesn't matter they aren't free!"

"But, we have largest apple"

"Doesn't Matter!"

I have seen all of you talking about how great all of these other countries are, but I think you are all wrong.? If places like Cuba, which I constantly hear about was so great, why does everyone hate the ruler?? Why does everyone try to cross on boats to the United States?? We all know what country is the greatest country in the world.? What do you really think though?

574034[/snapback]

I dont see americanes crossing the rio grande to get to mexico :usaflag

574342[/snapback]

Most though are crossing the U.S. Canadian border for several reasons... :lol

574408[/snapback]

I dont think "most" americans are moving to canada.

Scotland pwns. Edinburgh is one of the most gorgeous cities in the world.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.