October 3, 200422 yr :marlins THANK YOU! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
October 3, 200422 yr THANK YOU GUYS!!!! i'll miss everything all these months...we're looking forward to 2005 GO MARLINS!!!!!!
October 3, 200422 yr Great year guys Thanks for some memories Now let's win it all again next year :cool
October 3, 200422 yr thanks for giving us something that we were denied last time: actual hope of possibly defending the title. also thanks for a 2nd consecutive winning season, 3rd overall. for someone who's been a marlins fan since the beginning, that is huge.
October 3, 200422 yr Great post. I'm a bit sad to see the season end, although with the GS I was hoping they'd close the books on the year already. Great effort, some good trades and we just fell short when our schedule went from tough to damn hard.
October 3, 200422 yr I'm glad it's over. The last couple weeks have been very awkward for me -- first time in a while I didn't religiously watch this team. Can't wait until FanFest!
October 3, 200422 yr ThaNkz Champs!! !!! cant wait to see the many surprises of next yr! :blink: When and where is Fan Fest??...i'd like to go..
October 3, 200422 yr Great year, so many highs and so many lows... very emotional year. I can't wait until ST!
October 3, 200422 yr It's sad that it is already over.....but spring training will be here before you know it. Thanks for a great year Marlins.You rock!!!
October 3, 200422 yr Congratulations and Thank You for making baseball in South Florida mean something. Thank You to those of you that played your hearts out, didn't complain, enjoyed your season, and excelled. May you come back in 2005 with dedication to getting the rings once more and to being healthy.
October 4, 200422 yr Thank you so much from Italy too!!! It was such an exciting season and it's a shame we did not make the postseason!!! But I enjoyed a lot and can't wait for opening day 2005! This season I watched a lot of games, many live at impossible hours!!! I still believed till the very end!!! I am sure next season we'll make it!!! LET'S GO MARLINS!!!!!!! And thanks to all of you for sharing the season with you!! Luca
October 4, 200422 yr Congratulations to the Marlins for making this team what it is. Even tho we didnt make it to the post season, it was a great year. They have proved time and time again they are winners and have formed a bond like a family. Better luck 2005. This team is awsome and imma miss them in off- season until April.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.