Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrek Lee Banner

Featured Replies

Kobe is cute, but again for some reason black men dont get me going.

 

 

I have heard the name Kris Benson but I dont really know him. Can you show his picture?

D Lee is getting hot...although some of you will just say..."OMG THE GAME IS OUT OF REACH LOL!" The man can do no right.

exactly shamrock

 

he should just get traded away and then start brian banks and show them what they're missing

 

you guys got no brains

 

i dont care if you hate him, when he does horrible bash him

 

but when he's hot like he is now it just makes u look dumb

Kobe is cute, but again for some reason black men dont get me going.

 

 

I have heard the name Kris Benson but I dont really know him. Can you show his picture?

yo amo te amo, lol i'm kidding

 

how old are you, are you still in high school?

exactly shamrock

 

he should just get traded away and then start brian banks and show them what they're missing

 

you guys got no brains

 

i dont care if you hate him, when he does horrible bash him

 

but when he's hot like he is now it just makes u look dumb

JRod... it's only one game... if tomorrow he goes 2-for-4... then I'll reconsider...

exactly shamrock

 

he should just get traded away and then start brian banks and show them what they're missing

 

you guys got no brains

 

i dont care if you hate him, when he does horrible bash him

 

but when he's hot like he is now it just makes u look dumb

JRod... it's only one game... if tomorrow he goes 2-for-4... then I'll reconsider... dude he's done very good for a while now, not just tonite

 

and i could give a damn less whether you like him or not, dont ever worry about reconsidering about him, but i'l tell you how dumb you are when yo bash him hen h has hit 3 hr's in 3 games

I would rather not say, at least not right now.

 

 

I might have too many suitors then!

pm me and tell me if you want so nobody else reads it

  • Author

JRod, Lee has had 4 good games.........

 

whopty freaking doo

 

we all want him to do well, and until he puts together a good month or even 2 or 3 wekks, he will be ripped

I would rather not say, at least not right now.

 

 

I might have too many suitors then!

pm me and tell me if you want so nobody else reads it maybe later.

 

 

let me get to know some of you people first!

  • Author

and a comment to Mr Derrek Lee

 

see what happens when you pull the ball?????

 

the homers come

 

so pull the ball more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRod, Lee has had 4 good games.........

 

whopty freaking doo

 

we all want him to do well, and until he puts together a good month or even 2 or 3 wekks, he will be ripped

El Rampo is righto!

 

 

Bingo!

 

Righto Answero! :blink:

I would rather not say, at least not right now.

 

 

I might have too many suitors then!

pm me and tell me if you want so nobody else reads it maybe later.

 

 

let me get to know some of you people first! yea ok amo

 

lol

  • Author

yea ok guys

 

he is putting together anotherabove average season, so watch out

were all waiting for him to break out......

 

maybe this is the beginning

do you play baseball?

 

 

How long have you followed the Marlins?

 

 

I remember that championship year. I was still in middle school. But it was so much fun!

maybe it is

 

maybe if he hits two grand slams tomm. and the marlins win 8-7 you guys still wouldnt give him any praise

do you play baseball?

 

 

How long have you followed the Marlins?

 

 

I remember that championship year. I was still in middle school. But it was so much fun!

i liked the marlins since they came out when i was 7. but i started following them in 96

  • Author

JRod what dont you understand?

 

4 games wont cut it..........

 

he needs to go on a huge tear for us to give him major props

 

i gave him props tonight, i hope i can give him props every night

JRod what dont you understand?

 

4 games wont cut it..........

 

he needs to go on a huge tear for us to give him major props

 

i gave him props tonight, i hope i can give him props every night

hey ramp :fyou

  • Author

sorry I dont want DLee's jock

 

he has had 4 good games........ let's see continued success.....

 

it's about damn time he stepped it up

sorry I dont want DLee's jock

 

he has had 4 good games........ let's see continued success.....

 

it's about damn time he stepped it up

:fyou

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.