Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrek Lee Banner

Featured Replies

What does that suppose to mean?

 

What is Vice Prez Richard Cheney's name?

 

Or Richard Butkus of the Bears? DICK!!!!!

Funny thread ...............

 

From Dereck being crap evolve into a dating game.Pudge you relaly 17?No offense but I thought you were 14.At first you were rather childish and that why I thought you were 14.

 

Amo Beisbol:

I graduated last year and for some reason you look familiar.Did you attend Barbara Goleman by any chance?

You all act like you never seen cute girl before(Assuming that realy her pic)..Anyways back to Dereck Lee.

 

Dereck Lee is crap ....

D. LEE is the SHIZZZZZZZZZNIK and shouldnt be traded he is getting HOTTTTT man you all are way to hard on em just like u were with pudge 35 games ago when he was batting 239... 35 games later he hitting 290 and he will be an ALL STAR......

 

this is Vintage D.LEE slow start FAST ending.....

 

all in all..... another 25-30 HR season 90 RBI;s 90 Runs 30 steals.....

 

and he will finsih batting 275...

 

Screw all u Lee Haters

I am from North Florida boys!

 

 

And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!

damn that sux

 

u live in jax

 

maybe when i visit there again we can meet up......lol

  • Author

vintage Lee?

 

you have to be good to have the word vintage used in a sentence

I am from North Florida boys!

 

 

And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!

My bad...Your face just look familiar.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.