Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrek Lee Banner

Featured Replies

I am from North Florida boys!

 

 

And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!

what part north Fl , when u come down here u ganna stay ?

I am from North Florida boys!

 

 

And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!

what part north Fl , when u come down here u ganna stay ? LOL ................!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Too funny ................................................................................

...Your going to stalk her now?

you know what happens when you assume.

assue what? That her avatar is really her pic. Why AJ Heat, you are so negative. Are you insinuating that Amo is really a 58 year old chain smoking woman on her break at the 7-11 or what?

whoa! Thats pretty cool but we wont be needed it too much anymore. He is hitting good and you know he heats up at this time of the year!

whoa! Thats pretty cool but we wont be needed it too much anymore. He is hitting good and you know he heats up at this time of the year!

He still sucks!

Allright boys.

 

 

I need to get in bed!

 

 

Goodnight!

 

 

Talk to you soon.

 

 

*smooch*

aight then

My Last post for the night and I'm going to make a good one:

 

DERECK LEE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*10000000000000000000

 

LOL!!!!!!!!

you know what happens when you assume.

assue what? That her avatar is really her pic. Why AJ Heat, you are so negative. Are you insinuating that Amo is really a 58 year old chain smoking woman on her break at the 7-11 or what? Fish is bringing the comedy tonight lol! Anyway. Hate to all you Lee haters! The guy is putting together a solid week!

you know what happens when you assume.

assue what?

That her avatar is really her pic.

Why AJ Heat, you are so negative. Are you insinuating that Amo is really a 58 year old chain smoking woman on her break at the 7-11 or what?

Fish is bringing the comedy tonight lol! Anyway. Hate to all you Lee haters! The guy is putting together a solid week!

  • Author

i thought you meant with boobs and makeup shamrock

I must be slow tonight...what are you referring to!? your post about being superficial

i thought you meant with boobs and makeup shamrock

I must be slow tonight...what are you referring to!? your post about being superficial :plain

Why AJ Heat, you are so negative. Are you insinuating that Amo is really a 58 year old chain smoking woman on her break at the 7-11 or what?

he isnt AJHeat...I am. We are both diffrent.

he isnt AJHeat...I am. We are both diffrent

 

He is I and I am him..........

 

 

Anyway, wasn't confusing you two, just tried to abbreviate you up a bit.....

 

apologies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.