Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plans for future...

Featured Replies

Career goal is to teach high school. I'd also like to get into politics as I get around 50.

591183[/snapback]

Gonna wait a while eh?

After I am out of MDC, which will be soon if all goes well, I will go to FIU and get a Bachelor's degree in Education. I want to teach English in high school.

Here's a curious question. For those that are either a junior or senior in high school or beyond, and have answered something that they plan to do but aren't doing yet; Is the occupation you listed your dream? Or is it something you see yourself realistically doing? It's kind of hard to tell for mine because they are melded together, just that I refuse to fail at what I want to become so the dreams and goals are one in the same. I'll keep what I want to be to myself though until more people answer :)

Here's a curious question. For those that are either a junior or senior in high school or beyond, and have answered something that they plan to do but aren't doing yet; Is the occupation you listed your dream? Or is it something you see yourself realistically doing? It's kind of hard to tell for mine because they are melded together, just that I refuse to fail at what I want to become so the dreams and goals are one in the same. I'll keep what I want to be to myself though until more people answer :)

591768[/snapback]

 

I think I know and if it is what I am thinking of, you would do a pretty good job, me thinks.

Here's a curious question. For those that are either a junior or senior in high school or beyond, and have answered something that they plan to do but aren't doing yet; Is the occupation you listed your dream? Or is it something you see yourself realistically doing? It's kind of hard to tell for mine because they are melded together, just that I refuse to fail at what I want to become so the dreams and goals are one in the same. I'll keep what I want to be to myself though until more people answer :)

591768[/snapback]

 

Well, being a senior in college, I'm a little late on this, but my major is definitely NOT my dream and I often can't imagine myself doing it, but my dreams really aren't the material for a career. For instance: liking old movies, not really a viable career option. And it's just too late to become a tap dancer. :plain Having a comfortable life where I don't have to worry where the rent is coming from or if I can afford a DVD if I want it is enough of a goal for me.

 

I figure that no matter what, you deal with people enough, you eventually hate your job. I don't want to taint the stuff I love with that. I want to keep it seperate and pure and an escape from the grind.

I figure that no matter what, you deal with people enough, you eventually hate your job. 591789[/snapback]

Looks like I'll be insane pretty soon then

After this semester I'm going to wander the world for a couple of years to see if I even want to pursue academia.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.