Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

has anyone else updated to windows xp

Featured Replies

I've tried several times, but SP2 has some compatability issues with the AMD 64 for some reason. So I've just stuck with SP1 :thumbup

I updated a while ago and it's not bad. Everything's been smooth.

I've tried several times, but SP2 has some compatability issues with the AMD 64 for some reason. So I've just stuck with SP1 :thumbup

595099[/snapback]

what kind of compatibility issues? i'm a fellow athlon 64 owner....

WinXP w/ SP2 has an awesome pop-up blocker. I haven't seen a pop-up since installing.

Well I've heard that it makes the system unstable, I've had my entire network go down after installing SP2 and other problems.

 

 

Mostly stability issues though on the A64

  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a strange problem...and I THINK? it started after I downloaded the service pack 2??

 

My cursor disappears?? as I'm typing? It happened as I'm typing this! And I'll have to click the mouse to put the cursor back...I don't know what you call it...but the screen becomes in the state when your cursor is not there...and then it comes sort of back to life again when you click the cursor back??

 

What's happening? I have Norton and Adaware?? and run it often!

 

Is this the sevice pac 2 that's caused this you think???

 

thanks for any comments...

when I downloaded it, my RoadRunner got all screwed up and had ro call tech support to get it going again. She said it was a common problem.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.