Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween Plans?

Featured Replies

Friday I am going to a costume party and Sunday I am having a mini-get together at my house. I am only going to dress up on Friday though.

Friday: Maybe give out some candy to Child Care where I work and possibly a Haunted House

Saturday: Nothing

Sunday: Watch Saw and friend's graduation party

Friday: HS football game (HC), Saw

Saturday: Voting

Sunday: Chillin

Friday: party

Saturday: party

Sunday: hangover recovery, give candy to trick or treaters

Friday: Usual party

Sat: Homecoming day so lots of Partying

Sun: Maybe Franklin Street. I dunno. Prob be a last minute decision

I was planning on the World Series going on.....

friday: go to school and either go home early or go to the schools party

saturday: have no idea

sunday: go trick or treating with one of my friends

Friday: Go streaking

Saturday: Go streaking

Sunday: Go streaking

 

Typical weekend...

Friday...cleaning my paintaball gun,getting ammo,filling up my tanks

saturday...setting up my house for halloween

sunday...giving treats and looking out for eggers...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.