Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Season Ticket Prices

Featured Replies

this has nothing to do with this but im so mad i cant get season tickets for next year...they doubled the prices and it gets me mad, my upper deck saturday plan is $845 and last year it was about $400 i dont get why they double prices all of a sudden :mad : now my dad cant afford that now, especially that right now we're broke as it is

this has nothing to do with this but im so mad i cant get season tickets for next year...they doubled the prices and it gets me mad, my upper deck saturday plan is $845 and last year it was about $400 i dont get why they double prices all of a sudden :mad : now my dad cant afford that now, especially that right now we're broke as it is

620051[/snapback]

What plan did you have? As long as you have a plan on weekdays, the price increases aren't that bad.

  • Author

this has nothing to do with this but im so mad i cant get season tickets for next year...they doubled the prices and it gets me mad, my upper deck saturday plan is $845 and last year it was about $400 i dont get why they double prices all of a sudden? :mad : now my dad cant afford that now,? especially that right now we're broke as it is

620051[/snapback]

What plan did you have? As long as you have a plan on weekdays, the price increases aren't that bad.

620056[/snapback]

i had the 20 game saturday plan and on that plan they added opening day and a few weekdays

Well they have to take advantage of increasing attendance to cut their "losses" as much as possible.

Plus I believe it could also be a way of getting money to sign some FA's.

 

 

Of course, thats just my opinion... :whistle

Plus I believe it could also be a way of getting money to sign some FA's.

 

 

Of course, thats just my opinion... :whistle

620251[/snapback]

 

Which FAs are they after? Lieter? woo-whee.

Which FAs are they after? Lieter? woo-whee.

 

 

 

Hey, I never said that they would go after Pedro Martinez type FA's :shifty

I hate the fact that prices go up but it's still cheaper than then most teams. My roommate is a Yanks fan and he breaks the bank every time he goes to a game.

this has nothing to do with this but im so mad i cant get season tickets for next year...they doubled the prices and it gets me mad, my upper deck saturday plan is $845 and last year it was about $400 i dont get why they double prices all of a sudden :mad : now my dad cant afford that now, especially that right now we're broke as it is

620051[/snapback]

 

There are alot of options available to you. There is currently a Christmas promotion for 12 or 16 games for 96$ of which I heard of on 790 espn radio. Also, as the season progresses, the marlins will start offering other packages which might fit your price range. I myself had the same twenty game pack last year and I just renewed it for this year. We have to show Loria that there is somewhat of a loyal fanbase (although small) that already exists of which he can build upon when we get our new stadium (i'm confident this is our year to finalize that deal). While there was an increase, baseball still provides the most sports entertainment bang for your buck.

 

Carlos Delgado= :notworthy

We are easily one of the cheapest teams. We had to increase tickets somewhat because you cant be giving tickets away like we were practically doing the past 4 years. Once people get used to the new prices they will resume buying them.

 

Anyone have the link to the new prices?

The Red Sox who have the most expensive tickets in Baseball, have just RAISED there tickets by 7.5%, yet the Marlins arent even close to the ticket prices of most baseball teams, so lets quit complaining and go to as many games as you can go to

Im in the same boat...I payed 150 for last year 20 game Saturday pack, and now they want 260. I have great seats though, right behind home plate 8th row, upper deck. Im still going to buy them, but I can imagine that there are alot of people that wont be able to afford them.

Im in the same boat...I payed 150 for last year 20 game Saturday pack, and now they want 260. I have great seats though, right behind home plate 8th row, upper deck. Im still going to buy them, but I can imagine that there are alot of people that wont be able to afford them.

620609[/snapback]

 

What's up big O :hat the marlins ticket packages are still some of the lowest priced in all of MLB. I love watching the Miami Heat, but there is now way in hell that I can afford to go to more than 5 games a year. The Marlins are a bargain, and as I mentioned earlier, they will offer less expensive packages throughout the year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.