December 11, 200421 yr So you all say there are plenty of fans in South Florida. You all seem to believe these Fish are here to stay. Well if you love them so much put your money where your mouth is. Carlos Beltran is out there is free agency, so I believe you all should donate money to Jeffery Loria so you can get him. By my math there are about 5 million people in South Florida. So if everyone donates $4 you will have $20 million to sign Beltran to a one year deal. Talk about a hired gun. So do it people! Put your money where your mouth is! This is who you want:
December 11, 200421 yr I am sorry Admin but that would not work. Now come back so we can hire you as a coach, eh?
December 11, 200421 yr If everyone in south florida put up $4 we could probably build a bunch of schools too...
December 11, 200421 yr If everyone in south florida put up $4 we could probably build a bunch of schools too... 632320[/snapback] forget schools im down for beltran :: kindly donates $4 ::
December 11, 200421 yr Like I'm going to take advice from a loudmouth, out of work manager who couldn't manage a winner when it was built for him. :lol
December 11, 200421 yr If everyone in south florida put up $4 we could probably build a bunch of schools too... 632320[/snapback] Why? Most kids in South Florida don't wanna learn. They are two into the hip hop crowd and supposed "thug life". I'm not going to throw $4 in the toilet, I rather be a long term winner than build school.
December 11, 200421 yr If everyone in south florida put up $4 we could probably build a bunch of schools too... 632320[/snapback] Why? Most kids in South Florida don't wanna learn. They are two into the hip hop crowd and supposed "thug life". I'm not going to throw $4 in the toilet, I rather be a long term winner than build school. 632396[/snapback] Wow, you're a great sociologist. Why don't you do the world a favor and cut your testicles off so you don't pollute the Earth with more of your ilk.
December 11, 200421 yr Build all the schools you want, it doesn't matter because there are so many underqualified teachers that have no business teaching kids in this state.
December 11, 200421 yr If I knew it would work, id definitely be down for that. Beltran as a Fish.....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.