Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yankee fans not too ecstatic

Featured Replies

"Pavano is unproven to play here in NY. Just cause he was a decent pitcher in a small market doesnt mean he can handle the attention and

media in NY. He may very well be another Vazquez or Loezla (whatever his name is)

 

Plus he is a rightee, when we need leftees.

 

Pavano is young, but like I said he is unproven in NY.

 

Sox rotation right now blows ours outta the water."

 

i quote this from a yankee site. many people agree with this.

Yankme fans are a little humbled right now. They were embaressed by their arch nemisis and are in a tail spin.

I think Pavano >> David Wells. I like Wells but I have to hope at both these guys ages, Pavano is the better man.

Pavano has the better stuff and more of an upside, but Wells has that invaluable experience and tough mentality to win anywhere.

yankee fans need to look no farther than his postseason success to see what he can do under pressure

 

loaiza and Vazquez never even made it to the postseason

I'm sure they also don't like having a pitcher that beat them in the 2003 World Series on their staff.

 

Between the loss to the Red Sox and the Jason Giambi thing, it's not the greatest time to be a Yankee fan anyway.

I'm sure they also don't like having a pitcher that beat them in the 2003 World Series on their staff.

633448[/snapback]

 

 

I don't think they care. I remember when the Dolphins went out and signed Thurman Thomas towards the end of his career after he ran over them his entire career.

I'm sure they also don't like having a pitcher that beat them in the 2003 World Series on their staff.

633448[/snapback]

In traditional Yankee philosophy... if you can't beat him, buy him.

"Pavano is unproven to play here in NY. Just cause he was a decent pitcher in a small market doesnt mean he can handle the attention and

media in NY. He may very well be another Vazquez or Loezla (whatever his name is)

 

Plus he is a rightee, when we need leftees.

 

Pavano is young, but like I said he is unproven in NY.

 

Sox rotation right now blows ours outta the water."

 

i quote this from a yankee site. many people agree with this.

633131[/snapback]

 

The Yankees have horrible fans :plain

"Pavano is unproven to play here in NY. Just cause he was a decent pitcher in a small market doesnt mean he can handle the attention and

media in NY. He may very well be another Vazquez or Loezla (whatever his name is)

 

Plus he is a rightee, when we need leftees.

 

Pavano is young, but like I said he is unproven in NY.

 

Sox rotation right now blows ours outta the water."

 

i quote this from a yankee site. many people agree with this.

633131[/snapback]

 

The Yankees have horrible fans :plain

633467[/snapback]

That's one message board loser!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.