Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs make blockbuster trade..

Featured Replies

Cubs make blockbuster trade; recieve Randolph

 

CHICAGO (Ticker) - The Chicago Cubs on Monday acquired lefthander Stephen Randolph from the Arizona Diamondbacks for a player to be named.

 

The 30-year-old Randolph was 2-5 with a 5.51 ERA in 45 games last year with Arizona, including six starts. He was most effective against lefties, allowing them to hit just .235 with only two home runs.

 

Randolph had his best success out of the bullpen. In 29 relief appearances, he pitched more than one inning 20 times and held opposing batters to a .191 average - fourth-best in the National League.

 

(And just think there was Mike Myers out there that the Cardinals grabbed.. Pointless move for Hendry? I wouldn't know though.)

This move is f***ing retarded when coupled with the act of leaving Andy Sisco open to the Rule 5 draft by not putting him on the 40-man roster.

This move is f***ing retarded when coupled with the act of leaving Andy Sisco open to the Rule 5 draft by not putting him on the 40-man roster.

653096[/snapback]

 

 

I second this. It was a retarded move and makes no sense......

What is up with these fag titles....

652741[/snapback]

Seriously, it's getting annoying. Just write normal titles.

Geez if I knew people couldnt understand sarcasm I wouldnt have made that title :plain

653253[/snapback]

It's a little old when you're the 20th person to do it.

Geez if I knew people couldnt understand sarcasm I wouldnt have made that title? :plain

653253[/snapback]

It's a little old when you're the 20th person to do it.

653298[/snapback]

 

the above exchange is awesome and i totally laughed out loud.

Geez if I knew people couldnt understand sarcasm I wouldnt have made that title :plain

653253[/snapback]

It's a little old when you're the 20th person to do it.

653298[/snapback]

 

the above exchange is awesome and i totally laughed out loud.

653311[/snapback]

You are.....

 

Back.

 

 

:plain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.