Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many games will you go to this year?

Featured Replies

i renewed my 20 game pack from last season early in the winter and now i am really glad I did. There is no way better to spend 280 bucks than to do it with the marlins. I go with my dad, gf, and friend and love every minute of it. I can't wait for opening day.

 

If there are any of you on the fence about getting a package, do it. Its money well spent and guarantees seats for the playoffs. Ya baby, i said the playoffs. :hat

668142[/snapback]

And before fanfest is the time to get the best seats. They still have a couple of 1st and 2nd row packs.

Because of this signing, I will once again attend every Phillies-Marlins game this season at Citizen's Bank Park and will make it up to Shea as often as possible. I wasn't going to at first but this did it....

 

Maybe this year someone will go to a game with me..... :confused

Because of this signing, I will once again attend every Phillies-Marlins game this season at Citizen's Bank Park and will make it up to Shea as often as possible. I wasn't going to at first but this did it....

 

Maybe this year someone will go to a game with me..... :confused

668569[/snapback]

 

Don't forget to wear a flack jacket and a batting helmet. :D

Has anyone gone to see the Marlins at tampa? Are there alot of marlins fans there?

668243[/snapback]

 

I went last year, and hell yea there are a lot of Fish fans there. The players probably felt like it was a home game. We made as much noise as Rays fans.

 

Another reason the Fish need their own dome stadium, a lot more peeps come during sweltering hot days like that one.

I'll be going to at least 42 games, i've got the 41 game plan and also opening day. I'll probably end up going to 50-55 in total.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.