Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins 2004 Highlight Video

Featured Replies

  • Author

well done Accord. Not particularly a fan of the music, but nice work regardless.

 

The Beckett strikeouts reminded me of that game against the Phils (I think?) where he had fanned like 9 and had to leave in the 4th inning when he strained his side or whatever it was... could've seen something incredible that night.

674051[/snapback]

He had 8 through 3 innings

674055[/snapback]

i was at that game

 

geez

 

i was mad

674601[/snapback]

 

I was there also.

  • 1 month later...

***BUMPED***

 

I had to delete everything on my computer and I lost the video. Now I can't download it from the JAGAuthentics site. What's wrong?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.