Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins 2004 Highlight Video

Featured Replies

  • Author

Accord- Did you make a 2003 playoff video?

 

 

If you did can you post it please? :)

668863[/snapback]

I would love to but I can't... MLB.com makes you PAY to get the clips of the 2003 WS.

Accord- Did you make a 2003 playoff video?

 

 

If you did can you post it please? :)

668863[/snapback]

I would love to but I can't... MLB.com makes you PAY to get the clips of the 2003 WS.

668911[/snapback]

 

That stinks that they make you pay :thumbdown

That video was sweet. I remember some of the highlights from when I watched them on MLBTV. My favorite Marlin moment of the year was Lowell's walk-off homer against the Mets. And sure enough it was the closing highlight. 1 thing tho, I don't think I saw highlights of Lowell's 3hr game against the Phillies, but I might've just missed it. Totally awesome video! Major props, dude.

Sweet video! Keep up the good work! I can't wait till October so we can see your video of the Fish Beating the Yankees again for the world series title! :p

wow that lo duca homer gave me chills :marlins :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :tissue :wow

 

GREAT video, i dont know how u do it! AWESOME !

All the homers gave me chills, especially the loduca one, good job man, great work.

Here is my constructive criticism:

 

1) It lacked strikeouts. Most of then were by Benitez and I saw a couple of them by Beckett and Penny. You didn't include Pavano's shutout('s) and his pumping fist at the end.

 

2) There was no JP stealing bases.

3) Mike's 3 HR's.

4) Sorry but the music reaked.

 

Other than that it was a nice and nostalgic video and very well done by just using WMM.

Here is my constructive criticism:

 

1) It lacked strikeouts. Most of then were by Benitez and I saw a couple of them by Beckett and Penny. You didn't include Pavano's shutout('s) and his pumping fist at the end.

 

2) There was no JP stealing bases.

3) Mike's 3 HR's.

4) Sorry but the music reaked.

 

Other than that it was a nice and nostalgic video and very well done by just using WMM.

669273[/snapback]

 

 

u seem like a nice person. :whistle

Thanks everyone.

669315[/snapback]

Oh you know what else!! I kept waiting for the AJ Burnett record K-day...

 

I didn't have sound, so it's possible that I missed it. Did I?

  • Author

Some things, such as AJ's 15k game are missing because videos of it were not available on MLB.com or the official Marlins website. Everything in the entire 2004 top plays archive is in this vidoe.

Thanks everyone.

669319[/snapback]

But...I think you said it twice

 

Hey buddy, listen up. You may have created a masterpiece, but don't let it get to your head! I bet you've already set aside a room in your home to build a shrine for yourself. You know what? I think you've got to relax a little bit. Sometimes it's ok to take credit for things you do, but you should try to be a little more respectful of others and less conceited. I think you should go to Canada, and witness firsthand how quickly your life can devolve into a useless blob of unncessary prepositions and exclamatory remarks!

 

I used to like you, but now I think you're a self-absorbent man-baby. Stop while your ahead, "Oh Great One." Make everyone else feel worthless, as if we could never possibly achieve splendor and fame such as yourself! Oh Yes, you've built an everlasting tribute to the Florida Marlins organization, and I'm sure that you're patting yourself on the back every two minutes! Yes, enjoy your 15 minutes, my friend! You pathetic excuse for a human being! HAHA, I shall make a highlight tribute twice as long next year, and then I will dub it "Death to Accord!"

 

:evil

 

And then you'll truly know the pain and suffering that you have...

 

Wait--what's this?

 

A simple double-posting mistake?

 

...

 

:whistle

 

I mean, like I said--great job. Five stars. Keep up the good work. Just ignore the haters/"constructive criticizers"...

  • Author

Thanks everyone.

669319[/snapback]

But...I think you said it twice

 

Hey buddy, listen up. You may have created a masterpiece, but don't let it get to your head! I bet you've already set aside a room in your home to build a shrine for yourself. You know what? I think you've got to relax a little bit. Sometimes it's ok to take credit for things you do, but you should try to be a little more respectful of others and less conceited. I think you should go to Canada, and witness firsthand how quickly your life can devolve into a useless blob of unncessary prepositions and exclamatory remarks!

 

I used to like you, but now I think you're a self-absorbent man-baby. Stop while your ahead, "Oh Great One." Make everyone else feel worthless, as if we could never possibly achieve splendor and fame such as yourself! Oh Yes, you've built an everlasting tribute to the Florida Marlins organization, and I'm sure that you're patting yourself on the back every two minutes! Yes, enjoy your 15 minutes, my friend! You pathetic excuse for a human being! HAHA, I shall make a highlight tribute twice as long next year, and then I will dub it "Death to Accord!"

 

:evil

 

And then you'll truly know the pain and suffering that you have...

 

Wait--what's this?

 

A simple double-posting mistake?

 

...

 

:whistle

 

I mean, like I said--great job. Five stars. Keep up the good work. Just ignore the haters/"constructive criticizers"...

669325[/snapback]

 

 

Thanks................. I think. :mischief

great video...

 

but it just made me realize how much im going to miss Len Kasper calling games

  • Author

great video...

 

but it just made me realize how much im going to miss Len Kasper calling games

669531[/snapback]

Yeah I know :( .

 

Next season when someone else is calling the games, regardless of who they are, it's going to really hit hard.

 

All i've got to say is god forbid Craig Minervini gets the play by play job....

This video makes me want MLB back, NOW! :( I can't wait, I was waiting for Manzy to come running to the dugout in the video :)

  • Author

This video makes me want MLB back, NOW! :( I can't wait, I was waiting for Manzy to come running to the dugout in the video :)

669884[/snapback]

LMAO yeah, I tried to find a video of Manzy hitting himself in the nuts but couldn't find one :( .

I could care less who gets the job. They all sound the same. (Except that dude from the Diamondbacks that is so ghetto)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.