Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins 2004 Highlight Video

Featured Replies

This is a 2004 Marlins highlight video, it's approximately 15 minutes long and took me more than 5 hours to make, the file size is 37mb. The video is just plain awesome and shows everything, it's not just clip after clip after clip like highlight videos some other people made, i've got a lot of special stuff in it and worked really hard to make this.

 

Don't skip through any of it when you're watching, the ending is absolutely hilarious so don't skip ahead to the end because it's funnier when you watch the entire video from the beginning.

 

Please download it and post your comments in this thread. Here is the link:

 

http://www.jagauthentics.com/marlins2004.wmv

 

(Right click and save as)

  • Author

After making this video, I have a new found respect for all the people that spend years editing feature length movies like Lord Of The Rings and whatnot :lol .

Ok, I'm about 5 minutes through...

 

I have a few comments so far:

 

1) I miss Hee Seop...I don't care what you say...I know Delgado is better, but Hip Hop was a great character.

2) Sea Bass and Luis are the best DP combo

3) Burnett is going to have a HUGE year

4) Cabs is a monster

5) Niner still has legs on his 38 year old body.

6) JP is fast.

 

I'll put some more comments at the 10 minute mark...

 

Ok, here are some '10 minute' comments:

 

1)Sea Bass is going to get the GG this year. It's been building up, and he's just as good as anyone else, ESPECIALLY since Edgar left the NL.

2)D-Train is super athletic

3)Lowell should get the GG if not for that bum Rolen!

4)Lowell-land will forever exist in the hearts of Fish fans.

 

Be back at the end of the clip...

 

 

Ok, I just finished it:

 

1)Lenny Harris is my hero (I was waiting for that :) )

2)D-Train is the most athletic and talented defensive pitcher

3)Mikey always comes through in the clutch.

4)Miggy and Delgado are going to make one fearsome combo.

5)Miggy, Delgado, Lowell are going to make one fearsome trio.

6)I miss baseball...I can't wait until April

 

CANNOT WAIT!

 

 

Great job, buddy. My computer doesn't have sound, but I still loved all the clips.

This video is great. I like it a lot.

 

What I realized after watching this is that I don't care if Gonzo only hits .200... his defense is spectacular! I can't believe he hasn't won a Gold Glove yet. Hope he gets it this coming year.

Chugging along at 230+kbs.

Don't skip through any of it when you're watching, the ending is absolutely hilarious so don't skip ahead to the end because it's funnier when you watch the entire video from the beginning.

668398[/snapback]

maybe I missed it but whats so funny about the end?

 

great job, my one complaint would be that the voices of Len and Tommy are not as loud as the music playing in the background, so sometimes you cant hear the play by play so great.... other than that, kickass job

  • Author

Great job. Just one complaint: no A-Gon/Pratt fight footage? :)

668613[/snapback]

I wanted to put it in, but I couldn't find any, unfortunately there is absolutely no footage of it whatsoever on MLB.com or FloridaMarlins.com. I tried to download the video that was posted on here like 8 months ago but the link didn't work anymore. If anyone has this brawl video, please send it to me and i'll add it.

  • Author

Very good. Would you mind if I ran a link to it on the front of the site?

668661[/snapback]

Sure thing Admin, just give me credit, say something like "Made by our very own Accord here at MarlinsBaseball.com" or something :D .

  • Author

Don't skip through any of it when you're watching, the ending is absolutely hilarious so don't skip ahead to the end because it's funnier when you watch the entire video from the beginning.

668398[/snapback]

maybe I missed it but whats so funny about the end?

 

great job, my one complaint would be that the voices of Len and Tommy are not as loud as the music playing in the background, so sometimes you cant hear the play by play so great.... other than that, kickass job

668669[/snapback]

I thought the whole slow motion thing with chariots of fire playing was pretty hilarious, lol.

 

One of the big problems I had was many of the clips are not even of the FSN feed of the video and a majority of it is the announcers from the opposition, if you look really closely you'll notice some of the FSN looking clips are actually from FSN North and other FSN stations. I was really disappointed when I found out the Choi and Pierre inside the park home run clips were from the visiting teams broadcast and not Len and Tommy. I did however make sure to lower the music and increase the volume of the play-by-play anytime Len and Tommy made a huge enthusiastic call, did this about 10 times or so throughout the clip.

Awesome. Gives me chills watching some of those highlights. A few thoughts immediately enter my mind:

 

1) Gonzo is ridiculously good! Our infield has the best defense around (as long as Carlos doesn't get too many tricky balls hit his way)

 

2) I pray that our bullpen holds strong next year. I don't think we have any superstar pitchers in the bullpen (besides Mota) so hopefully a middle reliever has a breakthrough year.

 

3) If Burnett and Beckett stay healthy this year I expect both to contend for the Cy young award.

 

4) I love watching the replay of the ninth inning against the Dodgers. Lo Duca was so fired up!

 

5) I want to watch baseball!!!!!

Very nice work. Opening day cant come sooner

 

My only complaint was that maybe you could have chosen some good songs

Great video. My only criticism is the chariots of fire song at the end for credits. Kind of cliched but the rest is superb.

I have Dial-Up so this will take a while.

 

I'll give you my harsh criticism when I see it.

668860[/snapback]

Same here :thumbdown

 

I started downloading it at 3 when i got home. It's 4:52 and its only by 68%! :confused

I have Dial-Up so this will take a while.

 

I'll give you my harsh criticism when I see it.

668860[/snapback]

Same here :thumbdown

 

I started downloading it at 3 when i got home. It's 4:52 and its only by 68%! :confused

668875[/snapback]

Pay the extra $20 and get broadband. SBC Yahoo is offering a deal for $19.99 for six months.

Once I clicked the link it went right to the video.... I guess Adelphia Power Link is super fast, eventhough I have a virus on my computer right now :(

  • Author

Great video. My only criticism is the chariots of fire song at the end for credits. Kind of cliched but the rest is superb.

668873[/snapback]

It was supposed to be super cheesy on purpose to make it funny, lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.