Best CD of All Time

Guest Juanky

Vote for the best CD of all time. The album with the least votes will be eliminated, with the top two advancing. Polls close Tuesday night.

The List So Far:

#10-

Are You Experienced?, The Jimi Hendrix Experience

#9-

Revolver, The Beatles

#8-

All Eyez On Me, Tupac

#7-

Appetite for Destruction, Guns N' Roses

#6-

Thriller, Michael Jackson

#5-

The Wall, Pink Floyd

#4-

Led Zeppelin IV, Led Zeppelin

Abbey Road, The Beatles

- "Come Together" (Old cellphone company used this)

- "I Want You (So Heavy)"

- "Something"

The Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd

- "Speak to Me/Breathe"

- "Time"

- "Money" (In The Italian Job)

Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Red Hot Chili Peppers

- "Suck My Kiss"

- "Give It Away"

- "Under the Bridge"

Dark Side- #19 in all time album sales

Abbey Road- #44

BSSM- Not on the top 100? ? :whistle

673529[/snapback]

Dumbest argument ever...sales equal a good album.

Britney Spears, N*Sync, and Ashlee Simpsons are all musical geniuses according to that argument.

673546[/snapback]

And according to this site, the RHCP are the better than Pink Floyd and the Beatles.

The reason RHCP has that many votes is b/c the majority of this board is people under 30, that are much more familiar wiht RHCP than with the beatles

673547[/snapback]

And haven't heard Dark Side of the Moon

The reason RHCP has that many votes is b/c the majority of this board is people under 30, that are much more familiar wiht RHCP than with the beatles

673547[/snapback]

And haven't heard Dark Side of the Moon

673598[/snapback]

Exactly. Someone who chooses BSSM over Dark Side obviously hasn't heard Dark Side. Dark Side is just about the best work of art ever.

god get over yourself. i've heard dark side of the moon 1000 times. i like it but its not my favorite. LET IT GO

673652[/snapback]

You heard Dark Side and yet still don't rank it above BSSM- commie. :mischief

For some reason, I can get over missing placing by one question twice in the same math competition but can't get over this BSSM atrocity. There is serious Devil's work going on here. :plain

hey i like pink floyd.. they're a little too soft and acidy for me to call my favorites though.

...but even in my hazy, pothead stricken high school days i did the whole darkside of the moon/wizard of oz thing.. but to call the results of an unscientific, online poll at a baseball site an atrocity.. well i think there are more important things to worry about than other peoples tastes... like the whole star wars thing you are counting down to.. LOL

The #3 Best CD of All Time is none other than:

Abbey Road, The Beatles

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd and Blood Sugar Sex Magik by the Red Hot Chili Peppers will duke it out to see who will be crowned the Greatest CD of All Time by the voters of MarlinsBaseball.com .