Jason Kidd a Warrior?

MVPosey

Jason Kidd has recently stated a few times that he wants to play for the Warriors. I would love that, but I still have to say:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

He actually wants to play for the Warriors? Yes, they're my team and all, but why would anyone wanna play for them? Anyone who actually wants to play for the Warriors, even if they're from the Bay Area and grew up a Warriors fan, needs to be sent to the insane asylum.

Of course, if you were to make a list of who could make them a good team and revive the franchise, Kidd would near the top of the list.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_2537457

Asked on Tuesday about becoming a Warrior and playing 41 games a year in Oakland, Jason didn't skip a beat.

"I would love to," he said after a workout at Arco Arena, before the Nets' game against the Kings. "I would love that challenge. That would be ... great."

"Athletes always think, at some point in their career, about playing where it all started," Kidd said. "And so, you know ... I can't say (anything specific), but it's been talked about

Jason Kidd said a week ago he doesnt want to be traded...JKidd has spoken through Vince Carter that he wants to stay because of the teams "potential".

This is just like the Laker rumor. The NBA market is dry right now, so people will just start rumors to have something to talk about.

Jason Kidd said a week ago he doesnt want to be traded...JKidd has spoken through Vince Carter that he wants to stay because of the teams "potential".

This is just like the Laker rumor. The NBA market is dry right now, so people will just start rumors to have something to talk about.

675489[/snapback]

Didnt he kindof start the rumor himself if it is quoted from his mouth?