Another MLB.com Coupon

Fish2Repeat

I just got this e-mail after using that 10 dollar off coupon to get a free Billy the Marlin Bobblehead. If you buy something as expensive as a jersey, this can save you a lil more money than that 10 dollar off coupon. Enjoy

Dear MICHAEL,

Thank you for your recent order! We are working hard to get it out to you as soon as possible. To show our appreciation, we'd like to offer you a special discount on your next purchase. Just visit shop.mlb.com and enter THANKYOU at checkout and we'll give you 15% OFF your purchase. (Offer good towards MLB licensed merchandise only and cannot be combined with any other offer). Good for one use per email address.

We look forward to helping you again.

Your friends at MLB.com Shop

if it was cheaper then more people could buy it. don't they do their research.

check out ebay for a delgado jersey!

676760[/snapback]

Lower the price on goods that have low demand, raise them on goods that have high demand. Simple economics, dood.

Why cant i find jerseys of other players on that site? I want to e-mail a pic of a dontrelle jersey to my girlfriend, to give her an idea of what i want for valentines day

676387[/snapback]

:lol Sounds to me more like you're asking her than "giving her an idea". :lol

676769[/snapback]

Its a 'hint' a very direct one but nevertheless. So does anyone know where i can find one?

Why cant i find jerseys of other players on that site? I want to e-mail a pic of a dontrelle jersey to my girlfriend, to give her an idea of what i want for valentines day

676387[/snapback]

:lol Sounds to me more like you're asking her than "giving her an idea". :lol

676769[/snapback]

Its a 'hint' a very direct one but nevertheless. So does anyone know where i can find one?

676926[/snapback]

Go to MLB.com and click on the customizable jersey then you can put Willis in and it shows you a picture of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.