Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opening day tickets...

Featured Replies

thank you very much...are u from canada?

679605[/snapback]

 

Yeah, from London which is about 2 hours from Toronto. It's tough being a Marlins fan up here...not too many of us.

WHEN DO OPENING DAY TICKETS GO ON SALE........I GOTTA CAPITALIZE IT FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER?

679571[/snapback]

 

THIS SATURDAY AT 10AM

thank you very much...are u from canada?

679605[/snapback]

 

Yeah, from London which is about 2 hours from Toronto. It's tough being a Marlins fan up here...not too many of us.

679610[/snapback]

 

How do you watch Marlins games... MLB.TV? MLB Extra Innings?

thank you very much...are u from canada?

679605[/snapback]

 

Yeah, from London which is about 2 hours from Toronto. It's tough being a Marlins fan up here...not too many of us.

679610[/snapback]

 

How did you become a Marlins fan? Do you have roots in south Florida?

Here you go:

 

Single-game tix on sale Saturday

By Joe Frisaro / MLB.com

 

MIAMI -- Fresh off the signings of prize free agents Carlos Delgado and Al Leiter, interest in Marlins baseball remains on the rise.

The signings of both players helped spark season ticket and ticket package plan sales the past few weeks, as the Marlins promise to have a team that will challenge for a playoff spot.

 

On Saturday, individual game tickets for the 2005 season go on sale at 10 a.m. ET online at floridamarlins.com. Individual tickets range in prices from $4 in the Fish Tank to $175 in the batter's box.

 

The Marlins opened their week-long caravan on Feb. 5, and it runs through FanFest on Feb. 12, at Dolphins Stadium, a day-long attraction for the public that includes autograph opportunities and numerous activities.

 

The caravan and FanFest are ideal ways to meet players and team executives at various spots in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.

 

Based on several key offseason moves, the Marlins are regarded as strong challengers in the National League East. The additions of Delgado and Leiter provided experience and power.

 

Delgado, the power-hitting first baseman, joins the Marlins after spending the first 12 seasons of his career with the Blue Jays. The slugger is the lefty bat the Marlins have been looking for over the past few years.

 

The 32-year-old first baseman recently signed the richest contract in club history, $52 million over four years.

 

Leiter, the veteran lefty pitcher, is back with the Marlins after spending the past seven seasons with the Mets. A key member of the 1997 World Series title team, Leiter gives the rotation a proven left-hander who can lead by example.

 

The Marlins made several key bullpen signings to strengthen the pitching staff. Relievers Antonio Alfonseca, Todd Jones, John Riedling and Jim Mecir all have proven track records.

 

Spring Training for the Marlins opens on Feb. 19 when pitchers and catchers report to the Roger Dean Stadium complex in Jupiter.

 

Marlins 2005 tickets and prices. Ticket prices in parentheses indicate prices for "Premium Games," such as Opening Day and all Friday and Saturday games.

 

Batters Box: $175 ($195)

Founders Field: $85 ($95)

Founders Club: $72 ($80)

Infield Box: $31 ($34)

Club A: $38 ($42)

Club B: $33 ($36)

Club C: $27 ($30)

Terrace Box: $20 ($22)

Outfield Reserve: $14 ($16)

Outfield Reserve Kids: $8 ($10)

Fish Tank: $8 ($10)

Fish Tank Kids: $4 ($5)

 

Joe Frisaro is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

I subscribe to MLB tv both on digital cable and thru the internet so I can watch the games at work if I'm working at night. Me and my buddy became fish fans back when they first entered the league. At the time we were just kids who thought it was neat to have a new team to cheer for.

 

Nowadays I'm a fan because of the way the team is composed. I always cheered for them, but in '03 they made me fall in love with baseball again. It was awesome watching these guys play with such heart. I had gotten sick of the game being about "people" rather than "teams". They reminded me of when I played as a kid.

I wonder how many people will be there opening day.

 

I also cant wait till sunday when they give another update of how many tickets were sold at fan fest and how many total

I wonder how many people will be there opening day.

 

I also cant wait till sunday when they give another update of how many tickets were sold at fan fest and how many total

679792[/snapback]

 

Last year there was 55K if that is any indication.

 

Don't wait too long to get your tickets.

Here you go:

 

Single-game tix on sale Saturday

On Saturday, individual game tickets for the 2005 season go on sale at 10 a.m. ET online at floridamarlins.com. Individual tickets range in prices from $4 in the Fish Tank to $175 in the batter's box.

 

679707[/snapback]

It's funny they mention that, considering the Batters Box is already completed sold out for the entire season.

You automatically get opening day tickets with either the full-season or 20 game Saturday plans.

679853[/snapback]

 

I think it sucks how they dont let you get opening day with the flex pack or 41 game I believe. I mean I wont be able to go either way, but they let the 20 game packs get it.

 

Tomorrow I am getting season tickets for the first time. I usually go to 20 games, so I might as well get the 41 game flexer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.