Opening day tickets...

afer13

You guys would know better than me...

1) Will it be hard to get opening day tickets i need around 6 or 7 section doesn't really matter? any advice on how to go about this?

2)Should i call ticketmaster or buy them online?

Let me know any advice will be appreciated

p.s.

id go to fanfest like i did last year but unfortunetly ill be in orlando. Let me know.

:confused

I've got a couple of unused tix from the Cubs series which was "blown away" by the hurricane. What are the chances of me being able to redeem them for opening day tickets??? Any ideas?

Thanks!

:thumbup

679504[/snapback]

same thing happened to me...they essentially told me to go f-mayself :banghead

I've got a couple of unused tix from the Cubs series which was "blown away" by the hurricane. What are the chances of me being able to redeem them for opening day tickets??? Any ideas?

Thanks!

679504[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure those expired last season. I really don't see why it would be in the interest of the organization to honor those this season when it was a completely different year of play.

Why would it be in the interest of the club to honor seats at a different price from a different year?

679516[/snapback]

Umm...how about the fact that I purchased tickets and the game was cancelled??? I would expect tickets in the same price range.

:whistle

It was your responsibility to exchange the tickets for another game in September. Just because you didn't do something doesn't mean it's the club's fault, you were given the chance and didn't take it.

Thanks!

679504[/snapback]

Call Danny Vargas at 305-626-7321. You can receive vouchers to any Monday through Thursday home game this year if you were either a full or half season ticket holder last year in which you already had tickets to every game for the rest of the year and thus could not exchange them.

Why would it be in the interest of the club to honor seats at a different price from a different year?

679516[/snapback]

u can take the marlins nuts out of your mouth now

:thumbdown

679542[/snapback]

Maybe if some people thought about it from the business' point of view it'd be alot easier to see where people were coming from.

679516[/snapback]

679542[/snapback]

Maybe if some people thought about it from the business' point of view it'd be alot easier to see where people were coming from.

679547[/snapback]

that is such a load of americanized idealogical crap. there was a natural disaster and people couldnt make the game. thats it! it's irrelevant what the company in this case the marlins thinks is a good enough time frame for exchanging the tickets. The team should honor all tickets from the series that was canceled and give u either a voucher or a refund thats all there is to it. there is no defense for what they are doing especially if there intention is to court the casual fan. Everyone knows people who are die hard fans will go to games no matter how much the org. screws them it is the casual fan who had tickets for that series that will be turned off by the teams shameless behavior. the point of this country and team shouldnt be to take every last penny possible and then spit on the fans face.

You're a business.

You had a product that was made for one specific day. It couldn't be showcased that one day, so you gave every person who was scheduled to see it an extra month to see it again at no cost to them. Why extend this an extra season, just because one or two people were lazy and decided they wanted to try and beat the system you created?

I was in line for an hour and a half last season exchanging the tickets from those rained out games for other days, I think you could have done the same.

You're a business.

You had a product that was made for one specific day. It couldn't be showcased that one day, so you gave every person who was scheduled to see it an extra month to see it again at no cost to them. Why extend this an extra season, just because one or two people were lazy and decided they wanted to try and beat the system you created?

I was in line for an hour and a half last season exchanging the tickets from those rained out games for other days, I think you could have done the same.

679552[/snapback]

thats not the point. i would agree with u if the reason had been a simple rain out. but there was 3 hurricanes in an incredibly small window of time. If i was the business i would offer vouchers to a lesser game same section and guarentee that i did not loss the fan. Is it more important to prove a point? or just give out the damn tickets and keep those fans loyal?

679516[/snapback]

679542[/snapback]

679547[/snapback]

that is such a load of americanized idealogical crap. there was a natural disaster and people couldnt make the game. thats it! it's irrelevant what the company in this case the marlins thinks is a good enough time frame for exchanging the tickets. The team should honor all tickets from the series that was canceled and give u either a voucher or a refund thats all there is to it. there is no defense for what they are doing especially if there intention is to court the casual fan. Everyone knows people who are die hard fans will go to games no matter how much the org. screws them it is the casual fan who had tickets for that series that will be turned off by the teams shameless behavior. the point of this country and team shouldnt be to take every last penny possible and then spit on the fans face.

679549[/snapback]

Did you not read my post above?

Call Danny Vargas at 305-626-7321. You can receive vouchers to any Monday through Thursday home game this year if you were either a full or half season ticket holder last year in which you already had tickets to every game for the rest of the year and thus could not exchange them.

679516[/snapback]

679542[/snapback]

679547[/snapback]

679549[/snapback]

Did you not read my post above?

679568[/snapback]

unfortunatly i only had the weekend package.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.