Hair question

BIG Z

Look at your sig, print the pic, take it to the local salon and ask for the LJ or Steve.

:mischief

686755[/snapback]

There's no lj,you have stephen,trey,and talan.

686767[/snapback]

Close enough.

No offense OMGLAZ, but why do you ask such questions? Usually men don't talk about this things, well unless your metrosexual.

686777[/snapback]

I like to know what would i look better with,i don't appreciate looking bad,i always have to look good.lol

686778[/snapback]

Ok, I am the same way as you, except I really don't ask people, I go with my own style, anyways with your hair do what you want, I have my hair right now in a blow out and the ladies are loving it.

No offense OMGLAZ, but why do you ask such questions? Usually men don't talk about this things, well unless your metrosexual.

686777[/snapback]

I like to know what would i look better with,i don't appreciate looking bad,i always have to look good.lol

686778[/snapback]

Ok, I am the same way as you, except I really don't ask people, I go with my own style, anyways with your hair do what you want, I have my hair right now in a blow out and the ladies are loving it.

686781[/snapback]

I like to go with what the ladies like hehe

Guest marlins02

damn! i just looked at your pic, dude cut that s*** and cut it now. god damn.

686929[/snapback]

*cough*

hypocrite.

686934[/snapback]

sorry about that, it was just my reaction when i saw that pic. :lol my other advice stays though.

but damn, thats a lot of hair.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.