A Field Trip to a Marlins Game

miami15

We always went to boring ass Colonial Williamsburg.

691719[/snapback]

Ya Williamsburg was never that great of a field trip

691734[/snapback]

I hated that old colonial house smell too and the people who I think really thought they were in colonial Williamsburg

691735[/snapback]

Jamestown was even worse, not to mention many of the things mention on the 'tours' we went on were not historically correct

So any ideas that would make this trip sound educational? It's gonna be a Junior class trip so it'd have to be like not centered around one class.

691741[/snapback]

When is the trip and is it during the school day?

691747[/snapback]

I'd like to go April 8th (wed) vs Philly at 1.

So any ideas that would make this trip sound educational? It's gonna be a Junior class trip so it'd have to be like not centered around one class.

691741[/snapback]

When is the trip and is it during the school day?

691747[/snapback]

I'd like to go April 8th (wed) vs Philly at 1.

691759[/snapback]

8th is on a Friday. Anyway, if the class has to vote on it. Don't count on it. Pick something that everyone would like. If there was a trip to Cubs game, I wouldn't go unless it's against the White Sox, Marlins, or the Cardinals.

There's no educational value to be had from going to a baseball game. I guess you can drop the problem kids out in the neighborhoods around Dolphin Stadium and tell them that's how they'll end up if they don't get a good education.

There's no educational value to be had from going to a baseball game. I guess you can drop the problem kids out in the neighborhoods around Dolphin Stadium and tell them that's how they'll end up if they don't get a good education.

Baseball's the most educational sport of the 4 (well, 3 now) since it's so mathematically oriented.

And it shows you that failure 7 times out of ten is ok.

Baseball's the most educational sport of the 4 (well, 3 now) since it's so mathematically oriented.

And it shows you that failure 7 times out of ten is ok.

691796[/snapback]

It also teaches that cheating is ok as long as you claim ignorance.

I can also say I am 99% confident the mean batting average for the starting 8 in 2005 will be between .251 and .318.

691869[/snapback]

:plain

i don't think you need math to do that

691871[/snapback]

Well I can say I'm 50% confident its between .277 and .291. Or that I'm 75% conident its between .272 and 296. Statistics is incredably easy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.